Hpmp / Allopass Bruxelles / unauthorized use of credit card

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I noticed an unauthorized posting to my VISA account a few days ago: HPMP / ALLOPASS BRUXELLES for 31.99 euro at the current exchange rate it equates to $46.02 CAD. I informed the card issuer of this transaction and they immediately cancelled any further use of the card. I am now without the use of the card until I can physically acquire an new card with a different number which is expected to be several days...inconvenient and frustrating. How can this happen?

Ad

Comments

• So
      12th of Mar, 2010

Upon checking my Visa credit card account online I found an unauthorized amount of $45.90 CAD to HPMP/ALLOSPASS BRUXELLES. This transaction was dated March 6, 2010.
    I am in the process of canceling my card now. What a pain in the butt.

• Mu
      13th of Mar, 2010
    Hpmp / Allopass Bruxelles - unauthorized charges
    Newmarket
    Ontario
    Canada

I received the same charge for 31.9999 euros $46 canadian on my credit card apparently a charge thru the internet I never made.!!!

• Fi
      14th of Mar, 2010

I'm from Halifax, Nova Scotia, and just noticed the exact unauthorized posting, (same entry, same amount, same date) on my on-line statement.

• Fi
      14th of Mar, 2010

I was wondering about possible connections (remotely as it may be), but I just recently used my Visa card to make an accommodation reservation South Africa. When I visited there last year, both credit cards which I used there (and my debit card) got compromised.

• Ed
      19th of Mar, 2010

Hey! Same here in QC! But the amount was for 51.00$ (35.00 euros).
    Can't say I made any business in South Africa... Or Bruxelles, for that matter!

• Ha
      25th of Mar, 2010

I had the same charge -31.90 Euros ($45.90) on Mar.06/10 on my Visa from HPMP/Allopass Bruxelles in Toronto/Ontario and cancelled my card.

• Wi
      3rd of Apr, 2010

I have just suffered the same scam, for the same amount(31-99 euros). I am living in Derbyshire, England. My bank have investigated and refunded the full amount.

• Ph
      5th of Apr, 2010

Same happened with my wife's MC card but 39.95 Euros. She just got charged for the third month in a row. Her card was canceled too. (Ottawa Ontatio Canada)

• Lo
      13th of Apr, 2010

I also just recieved a charge on my Visa card, in London, for Euro 49.90 by HPMP/ALLOPASS Brusselles and my card issuer is investigating it.

18th of Apr, 2010

I ALSO RECIEVED A CHARGE ON MY VISA CARD HPMP/ALLOPASS BRUSSELLES 36.00 EUR HAVE PUT STOP ON MY CARD, BANK IS INVESTIGATING IT

• Xi
      22nd of Apr, 2010

I also had a fraudulent claim on my Visa card for 39.99 on 24 March. How on earth has it happened? I didn't notice it then but 18 days later, had 17 transactions made to my VISA card totalling thousands over a 2-day period ... which I discovered on the third day.

It's now been handled by my bank and it looks like the charges were made out of the USA.

• Tw
      27th of Apr, 2010

My VISA account was used for fraud when I made a purchase from HPMP/ALLOPASS Bruxelles for $ 33.94. Until I found about this fraud. I had not been using VISA for a very long period of time and I believe my number was leaked when I made a purchase to an USA company. The whereabouts of the usage is very clear, so I have a high anticipation for the criminal to be caught and of course, the account is now closed.

• Uc
      11th of May, 2010

Just found out that this company Allopass Bruxelles charged my visa a/c;who the hell is this company?.Visa should try to look into this b/c I do not use my card and I hope that the person responsible would be caught.

• Da
      18th of May, 2010

i have a halifax visa and allopass bruxellesis taking 26.50 euro a mouth and its rolling so thay will keep paying it out and if i stop my card thay still pay it and i have to pay halifax thay say i have to stop it but hoo are thay and hoo said thay can take the money not me so how can i stop it pls tell me .

• Fa
      21st of May, 2010

I have the same problem with my Visa card as:

16 May 2010 ALLOPASS BRUXELLES 34.86
    26.49 978 @ 1.3159

It seems it is for 26.49 Euros. I have reflected it to my banker and notify them that there are more complaints for the same reason from Allopass Bruxelles .

I hope credit card companies will block this fraudulent activity !

• Ni
      26th of May, 2010

This has happened to my mastercard account for:-

23.90 euro Allopass Bruxelles Bel on 20th April 2010.

I have notified my credit card company & cancelled my card.
    They havn`t reinbursed me as yet but said they would send some forms for me to fill in.

When an unauthorised transaction was made on an American Express card i was reinbursed instantly after notifying them, no quible.

• To
      13th of Sep, 2010

looks like I aslo have been scammed. I have no idea who these folks are and how they got my CC info. I never authorised any transactions, never heard of them. The only time I put my info online, was through Sony Playstaion Store when I bought a game online from Pop Cap Games. Perhaps there is a link to this somewhere. Had to cancel my CC too.