HPCL / Gas Cylinder / Unable to get a cylinder

1 India Review updated:

After repeated calls and requests, my father a senior citizen is unable to get a cylinder at palakkad, kondapuram HP gas agency. Gross misappropriation of bookings.

Comments

Pr
  28th of Sep, 2007

resp sir
we are also facing the same problem
also Home delivery charges are hired and we have to stand on roads far outside from our locations
also dealers not caring about delivery of cylinder or even after logging complaints
HP Jyoti Dealer at Aundh(Satara)

Gu
  6th of Jan, 2008

i gulabchand agrawal from achalpur dist. amravati maha. consumer no.600252
distributor :-shriram gas agencyes ,achalpur distributor code 95735-0
my distributor can not book gas cylender he said first you buy gas pipe of rs. 180 otherwise we can not book your cylender but we alredy change the pipe before two month

Ja
  12th of Apr, 2008

i need log of the company

Go
  24th of Apr, 2008

Dear
Sir/Madam
I govind singh was on rent in the house of Mr.M.R.Roy at C.R.Park (delhi)since 1993 to 1995 and Mr.M.R.Roy has HP gas conection no.604213 from Amit Gas Agency D.D.A flats Kalka ji.In 1995 he has shifted abroad and the conection sold to us when i contacted the said Agency regarding change of add.& Name of previous Owner the Agency Guys suggested me that I can only change the add. but not the owner's name and also insured that in future there will be no problems and since 1975 they started delivering cyllinder on my new Add.C-1036 Sangam Vihar new delhi and Till March 2008 I have no problems regarding delivery from Amit gas Agency.But in March 2008 they transfered my conection from Amit Gas Agency to KAMAKHYA ENTERPRISES A-166 Raju Park Devli Road N.D.62.When I contacted my new Agency they demanded owner ID proof I showed My HP Gas Book to him and requested them to help because I have no Id of MR.M.R.Roy then they told me that my conection is not Legal and I have to apply for a new connection I agreed for new connection and requested them to give me a new connection.They demanded Rs.3135 for new connection included for a Cyllinder, a pipe, a Regulator, a Lighter, a Chulha etc.but i requested them to please issue only a Cyllinder, a Pipe, a Regulator but they refused my request.
please help & suggest me ...ASAP..because I am paying Rs.500 for one Cyllinder from market and ...is it fair to asked for Id proof after 13 years .I have my own Add.proof and Id proof.B'cause since 1975 I living at C-1036 Sangam vihar N.D.62

Thanks & Regard