HP ZD8080 Laptop - US / poor quality product!
I have a ZD8000 laptop purchased about 2 yrs ago for about $2800. I bought the extended warranty as I travel internationally. I had a problem with vertical lines on my screen. I notified HP tech support about the problem in december 06. I could not get the unit repaired right away because I was out of country and in Brazil. I returned to the US in July 07, now extended warranty expired. Sent unit to HP for repair. We agreed to have the unit repaired at my cost of 286.95. They sat on the unit for over a week without repairing. Then I contacted them and they refuse to repair my unit saying it is too costly. They want to scrap unit. I need info for class action law suit and also will contact TV news services (eg:7 on your side) for resolution of problem. Please help with any info smb!
More HP ZD8080 Laptop - US Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - printer
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - laptop
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp 3070a printer
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet pro 6968
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - warranty repair & customer service