Hp Singapore / delivery delay
Its with great pain I am writing this email to update you on my recent HP Online shopping experience.
I have ordered an Laptop under order no xxx on 7th May (Thursday) just around lunch time (SG Local time), through telephone with HP staff.
It was confirmed by the staff that I might not get the delivery same day but the next day which is 8th May to my home delivery address. I only got the email with the order details and there was no further email confirming delivery and other progress...
I have called 2 times HP customer number [protected]) once at 12:00 noon & another at 5:29 pm SG local time, ..Both time the customer support/Order team confirmed that the delivery will take place on 8th May...
I have been waiting for the delivery the whole day at home however it turned out to be No Delivery from HP (now the time is 8:02 PM SG time).
I am totally dissatisfied with the Quality of Service and Fulfillment from such a big company like HP... I dont expect such a bad customer experience with HP...
More Hp Singapore Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett Packard - tech support/possible scam 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - customer/support service
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - ink cartridges, 902-xl, 902 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - envy 4520 printer and ink cartridges 
- Hewlett Packard - computer hard drive