Hp Redemption Cell / (complaint regarding redemption scheme)

1 India Review updated:

This is complaint regarding redemption scheme of free motorola phones, this is my redemption code D7KEULBNQ4, E6DS57NYSO, F65UOGIKFO (for free motorola phones) i am already send my all related document and i received confirmation mail from HP Redemption cell, but till from last one year i am not received my free Motorola phones and any revert from them. Liars!

Comments

10th of Apr, 2009

Hi I am Kuldeep Patra, I have purchased one laptop on December 2008
    but still now i have not received my GIFT.

Redemption Code->IALC8XPTTO

Product Serial No->2CE837ML14

• Ra
      22nd of Jul, 2009

this is a complaint regarding redemption scheme for motorola phones.this is my redempyion code-DSQXIC3RLE and my product number is NL097PA#ACJ.
    i bought my hp notebook on 8th of june and i have already ent all the necessary documents and also received confirmation mail from hp redemption cell.i was promised to get my gift by end of this month in 2009.
    i therefore request you to please look into the matter and solve this issue as soon as possible.
    I had sent a required demand draft of Rs 3999/- and the DDnumber was 064102.
    hopefully you will solve my problem as per your reputation.
    RAM KRISHNA KUMAR
    AT+PO-LAXMIPUR
    EAST CHAMPARAN, BIHAR
    PIN -845401, INDIA

• Dr
      17th of Nov, 2009

i have bought compaq note book on 29.5.09 cq 330 tu &under student offer i send draft of rs. 3999 &all documents &then as per your advice i send alternate address within reach of your courier but till date no gift motoq8 i got &i made several reminders but in vein. I f not possible pl. return my money .if not, tell me exact date of delivery, otherwise i will proceed to consumer court. RED. CODE -9FVIZM6ERT ACC#CGE 439231. YOURS' A. KR C/O DR.S.K. SINGH.E-MAIL-sanjaykumar.singh05@indiatimes.com

• Ni
      20th of Nov, 2009

Hello Sir/Mam
    It is to inform u that i had purchased hp pavilion dv5 series entertainment notebook pc from navi mumbai, vashi 1 yr before and it was mention in the offer at dat time that digital camera was free of cost with dis offer and till now i havnt recieved any notice in return.I had already completed my all the formalities before and i had also mail at vashi cente but i havnt got any reply.My dd no. is 091281.My redumption no. is DB1AZ4KKBG.My contact no. and my address is changed.My new no. is 9022285736 and my new address is bhoomi Raj woods A6-506 Sector 20 KHARGAR, NAVI MUMBAI.Please consider my request.I will be highly obliged.

NISHANT KUMAR

my name -prem pathik
    my redemption code 1M1MTYYNRM
    MY DD NO-584011
    PRODUCT SERIAL NO CND9323Q74
    if i will not got my gift within 20 days i will go consumer office and lodge case against
    you and i will take strict action action against you

• Sr
      5th of Dec, 2009

this is a complaint regarding redemption scheme for motorola phones.this is my redempyion code-CCDWPMM1OE and my product number is SCNF91718SZ.
    i bought my hp notebook on 26-SEPT-2009 and i have already Sent all the necessary documents and also received confirmation mail from hp redemption cell.i was promised to get my gift by mid of Nov 2009.
    I had sent a required MICR cheque no 254464 dated 27 sept 2009 for Rs 5499/- which was drawn by you as on 13 NOV 2009.
    Hopefully you will solve my problem as per your reputation.

Anubha Agrawal
    D/O Sita ram Agrawal
    13, old roadways workshop
    Near circuit house
    Bharatpur (Rajasthan) -321001

13th of Mar, 2010

Hi I am jaydeep basak, from siliguri west bengal. I have purchased one laptop on 31st December 2009. I SEND THE DD AND ALL THE DOCUMENTS AND IT HAS BEEN RECEIVED BY YOU.
    but still now i have not received my GIFT.

Redemption Code->Z7IAWTQY8L

Product Serial No->CNU9278BQO

PHONE NO-> 09474104704

• Du
      16th of Mar, 2010

i have taken hp laptop on december 2009 and i have send all the document in time and i got message my document has been reached on 04 Jan 10 with DD of 9000/-.According to u delivery will be in within 08 weeks.I have not got my gift LCD television till date.

my redemption code OEZPK61NWW

MY DD NO- 630779 (SBI BANK)

PRODUCT SERIAL NO CNU9281BCY

Plz inform the current status of delivery on top priority.

• Mr
      26th of Apr, 2010

Same is with me

• Ra
      29th of Apr, 2010

I had purchaed Hp Pavilion Dv4-1502Tu Notebook PC, with product serial no CND9462D80 in Dec 2009. I had claimed for Videocon Wall-Mountable LCD TV and my claim was approved on 28 Dec 2009 following submission of all documents including 9000 Rs DD. My redemption code NOQC8WU4HA. Till date I have not received the gift. And all query mails get bounced back and customer care number is not reachable.

Delivery has past due date by 2 months.

Plz inform the current status of delivery on top priority.

• Kh
      5th of Dec, 2010

i had buy pavilion dv6. but still gift is not send

• Su
      30th of Dec, 2010

I purchased Compaq presario CQ40-144TU on 23/12/2008.The details are SR.NO.-CND8361NIR, Redemption code - OYEWMBU400.I received the 5.1 Home theatre but still not received the DVD Player . Two years have passed and still not receiving the gift indicates the negligence of your service to customer.I shall be now forced to lodge a greater complaint to customers forum. Please look into this matter seriously.looking forward to your early reply.my gmail id is supriyosamanta1705@gmail.com.

• Ba
      18th of Jan, 2011

I purchased HP cq62-105TU in April 2010.Norton Internet Security was offered to me.But HP sent me a lesser value software Antivirus instead of Internet security
    Ashar B

• Pa
      13th of Nov, 2012

I PURCHASED HP LAPTOP ON 1 OCTOBER .MY REDEMPTION CODE -5259692 AND MY PRODUCT SERIAL NUMBER IS 5CD2321XJD . I WANTS TO 2ND YEARS CLAIM DOCUMENTS.YOU ASKS ME THAT YOU SENTS IT IN AT LEAST 2 WEEKS BUT YOU CAN NOT BE SENT. I SHALL BE NOW FORCED TO LODGE A GREATER COMPAINT TO CUSTMERS FORUM.PLEASE TAKE THIS MATTER SERIOUSLY AND YOU REPLY ME QUICKLY MY EMAIL ID IS pankajbhatia53@yahoo.com .my contact number is 8600620437 .

• Sn
      17th of Mar, 2018

i have bought a hp printer 2135 ink advantage 8th feb 2018. my redemption code is DWYG211696DW and product serial n. is -CN79G4B1WK. I HAVE SEND ALL DOCUMENT like invoice copy & coupon origing cutting by courior. i have received an email from hp, about my bata voucher 1000/- is approved on 06-march-2018. but the code is not redemption at bata store nor online. how can i use it..