Hp Photosmart 5280 / does not print
I bought a new printer HP Photosmart 5280 on November 10th it was on sale at Staples for $49.95. It worked for 3 days, then the USB cable was malfunctioning, but it worked with my DELL printer. I have two USB printer cables and they both work with my DELL printer.
I called the office and they said to return it to HP and they would repair it. It came back in 2 twos and it was supposedly repaired.
Still the same PROBLEM. So, I called the HP Service and they said it was a HARDWARE problem so I would have to buy an 2 year extended service agreement ($40.00) and they would replace the printer. IT MAY BE REFURBISHED!!! and I have to call and have the other one returned to them. They wanted my visa number so they could charge me again if I do not return the printer. WHAT DO I WANT WITH A PILE OF CRAP. Now this printer has cost me $89.95.
If the next one is a pile of crap I am going to demand my money back from STAPLES and I want the money back I had to pay for the EXTENDED WARRANTY.
More Hp Photosmart 5280 Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet 5255 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - product
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hewlett-packard / hp envy x360
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - unexpected charge for tech support 
- Hewlett Packard - tech support/possible scam