Hp Pavillion Dv 6000 / warranty

I bought the Hp dv6000 around a year ago. It never worked properly. From day one I could never hold a charge for more than 30 minutes. Then about 4 monthes ago, my wireless card wasn't working, my nvidia card was wacky, etc. I managed to pull my pictures from it and called Hp. The tech was super nice and said the extended my warranty for 6 monthes for this. He also let me know they would be replacing my motherboard. So I would lose all the programs, music, etc, everything I had on my computer. Sucky. So I sent my computer out and they called a week later and told me I would have to pay $800 to fix because I had water damage! I asked the lady how could that be considering I had problems from day one? Well I got into a heated debate and just wanted my $1200 nonworking laptop back. To end this, I just bought a new motherboard on ebay f9r less than $200. Works great, problem solved, will never ever ever buy from HP again.

N  15th of Oct, 2009 by
hp pavilion dv6000 and model no is:dv6871us...with serial no :cnf8111vy...
whether the product covers warranty or not

Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company Logo Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company
1501 Page Mill Rd. MS 1247