HP Pavilion DV6000 / wireless device that fails after warranty period (convenient)
HP should pay attention to their customers:
My wireless device failure cost me ear ache from the wife, hours of painstaking grumbling trying to fix the problem and of course the annoyance of not having any sympathy from HP.
Back to running a 20ft ethernet cable down the stairs...
More HP Pavilion DV6000 Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett Packard - tech support/possible scam 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - customer/support service
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - ink cartridges, 902-xl, 902 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - envy 4520 printer and ink cartridges 
- Hewlett Packard - computer hard drive