Hp Pavilion Dv2000

Posted:

Laptop problems

3.5
I have purchased dv pavilion 2000 in January. But began to create problems for me after one month it had display problem. Sometimes display began to spark. Sometimes it touch pad leave working. It also become unstable and hang everyday. It's Keyboard also leave working and a key is also not working properly. One USB slot also stop working. I have to face a new problem on every log in. I am frustrated. I have also taken it to service center four time. But problem become again and again.
Complaint comments Comments (49)    Updated: Complaint country India Complaint category Computers & Accessories

Comments

N  11th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
I bought a hp pavillion dv2000 1 year ago from a friend and no display at all, replaced the lcd but the problem exist. There is light signal on its panel. I tried the new Lcd from other laptop and its working. What will I do...i`m quite disappointed about it now.
N  11th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
I bought a hp pavillion dv2000 1 year ago from a friend and no display at all, replaced the lcd with new but the problem still exist. There are light signals on its panel. I tried the new Lcd from other laptop and its working. What will I do...i`m quite disappointed about it now
A  19th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
Your problem is a bad Nvidia video chip. Do a Youtube.com search and you will find how to attack the problem. The solution is not pretty or easy but it can be done. The DV series laptops are complete garbage. Once you get it running again, put a fan under it. It will help it from happening again.
N  29th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
I have a dv 2000 is nothing but problems, do not buy HP at all. never ever again.
N  31st of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
I've had horrible experience with this laptop and future generations of the same type of HP laptops, too!
I have decided to document my experience in my blog. feel free to visit and leave your comments/horror stories!

A  4th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
I bought HP DV2000 with my hard earned money in 2009 and just after a month untill today, i could never use it even a single time without all sorts of problem, now finally it is placing one foot in grave as the screen is going crazy and noting is possible with blank. It is such a shame that this company is deaf and blind to take my money for such a inferior product.
A  1st of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
hellomy name is Rinku goswami i have purchace hp pavillon 2000 laptop but not b instaal oprating system xp ...stop error 0x0000007b please erroe solve to...
N  16th of Mar, 2014 by    0 Votes
mere laptop ke display per 8screen hote hote aur ye kbi kbar tek be hojata hai. lekin zeada harab hota hai.
N  22nd of Feb, 2016 by    0 Votes
I purchased an HP15-F272 laptop as a christmas gift. I have called HP customer service to be told that I have to pay another $200.00, because I have bad software causing me not to be able to play a movie. Or take a one time fix for $79.00...I've paid for the laptop, paid for 2 years over the 1 year warranty that HP has with the product to find out that it does not cover bad software. I can not reach anyone local to talk to, it's always someone in a foreign country and they keep telling me I have to pay and nothing else can be done.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree

Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company Logo Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company
Customer Care Service