HP Officejet 7110 Wide Format Printer / poor manufacturing
Awful purchase. Borderless printing is non existent, was very noisy, it struggled to pick up paper from the in tray if the pile was below 1cm & after 18 months of use (low use i might add) it stopped being able to pick up paper full stop.
After spending over £100 on this item I'm left out of pocket after a year and a half...6 months out of warranty & no offer of any help from HP past suggesting i buy another of there printers with a 15% discount.
Disgusting customer service & bad manufacturing...HP are no longer the company they use to be!!!
More HP Officejet 7110 Wide Format Printer Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hp Pl4260n 42 - failure to work
- Hp, Monitor, 22xi, - started hazzy lines and went bad within 4 months, accepted for repair but not completed within 2 months and requestint two more months now 
- HP - hp products and customer service 
- HP - repair scam 
- HP - shipment delayed by 3 weeks