Hp Monitor / shipping handling did not match policy

1 CA, United States Review updated:

On Dec. 9, I ordered a monitor. The website stated 3 days for order and 3 to 7 days for shipping. Plenty of time for Christmas I thought --Wrong!

I finally inqured on Dec. 19 about where the package was. I received this reply:

Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped on or before 12/21/08. You will be receiving an automatic email with the tracking number once the item has shipped out from the warehouse.

Thank you.

I sent an email back saying it wasn't acceptable...never heard back.

Never got a tracking email.

Called on 12/23...it won't even be SHIPPED until the 29th. I'm leary of cancelling...but sad that there will be nothing under the tree...

I get that things happen. However, when you call, the FIRST thing they talk about is great customer service. This is the WORST customer service I've gotten in a long time.

Beware when doing business with this company.

Ca
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Re
      28th of Aug, 2009

I most assuredly agree, I just wrote the BBB, I have a desktop and a laptop. Both break down all the time and I am fed up with it. My BBB letter is being forwarded to the President's office at HP.

• Va
      5th of Nov, 2007
    Hp Monitor - Poor products and service

I purchased an HP computer in August, 2006. In October of this year the monitor began to blur and become wavy. At time it was not usable. I tried all trouble shooting suggestions that came with the computer. As a last resort I called tech support only to be told "sorry, it is 1 month out of warranty, can't do anything; guess you will have to buy a new one". It is almost impossible to reach anyone higher up. If they do not build better products than this, they should not be on the market at the prices they charge.