HP -LPG gas / Non delivery in time

1 India Review updated:

I have am consumer of HP-LPG gas in Chennai. The dealer is Savitha Gas agency, Adambakkam. I have 2 cylinders.
1) When a cyliner finishes & try to book a refilled cylinder through phone, the phone is either busy or they dont pick up. So we have to visit the dealer to book the gas.
2) They check the previous refilling date. If it is less than 21 days, they will not book.
3) After they book they will take 10-14 days to supply the cylinder. So the total days becomes 21+10 to 14.
4) By then your next cylinder is also empty. How long a cylinder can go for a family of 5 members? In my house it goes 20-23 days.
So how one can adjust with shortage of LPG gas. To fullfill the gap of shorage either I have to use a heater or stove or borrow from a helpful neigher if I am lucky or try to get from Black Market.
Can anyone help me?
Regds
M +[protected]

Comments

• Km
      24th of Nov, 2008

This is saif from melvisharam 632509. vellore district. I have the same problem which u r facing. If u get the solutions then mail me how to solve this problems.

kmsaifullah@gmail.com

Dear Indians we have to face and solve the basic problems in day to day life.