HP InkJet All-in-One / not getting free gift of printer cartridge

1 India Review updated:

I have procured a printer Photomart-3188 in January 2007. With the printer I was suppose to get a cartridge free. Offer confirmation number is SID:228073.

I am sending mails to hpredemptions@solutions-intg.com for getting the claim. Each and every time they are sending mail that after 2-3 weeks I shall get the cartridge. Almost 4 months are over still I have not received the free gift.

They are sending the same auto generated mail each and every time. Cheaters!

Comments

• Sk
      11th of Oct, 2008

I have purchased HP PAVILLION DV-5 1007 laptop on 16 sep 2008.My redemption code ICQ1BVTR2Z.All documents forwarded on 22 sep 08. Till date no communication recieved regarding digicam as free offer.Kindly reply.

• Aw
      16th of Oct, 2008

I also applied for HP gift redemption & got reply

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 12:44 PM, HP Redemption Cell wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,

We would like to inform you that we have received the claim documents and it is approved for the gift of Wi-Music & Dolby Headset.

Kindly provide us a time frame of 6-8 weeks for the delivery of the gift.

Please feel free to proivide your feedback at the below mentioned Email and Telephone Number

Your Product Serial No.- CNF8135849

From: Hpredemptions
    Date: Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 2:20 PM
    Subject: sid: [ 467368 ]

Dear Customer,

We apologize for the delay caused.

We would like to inform you that we have received your claim under Hp Pavilion Dv6767Tx and same is approved for Wi-Music & Dolby Headset.

The delivery of the same will be delayed for another 2-3 weeks due to some technical issues from our supplier's end. We are working towards speedy closure of your redemption.

Kindly feel free to write us for any further help.

HP Redemptions
    S O L U T I O N S I D I G I T A S
    1st Floor, A - 2, Okhla Phase 1 | New Delhi - 110020 | India
    Office: +( 91) 11 41306700 | Email: hpredemptions@digitas.com

www.digitas.in

When i called them, phone is always busy. Cheater put that on hold i think.

• Ke
      20th of Nov, 2008

dear sir,

this Hp remdeptions company -- solutions integrated ltd, new delhi seems to be a big cheating company ..

They collected Rs.999 by means of dd from in sep 2008, but till date not received the gifts, nor refund of my amount ..

I am planning to go Consumer Court, Pls join hands with me for the same, IF UNITED WE STAND FOR THIS CAUSE --- WE CAN TEACH A GOOD LESSON FOR THESE CHEATERS

YOU CAN REACH ME AT EMAIL ID : sayhi2kesh@gmail.com

Thanks
    Keshav

3rd of Feb, 2009

Even me too!

I have purchased, HP Pavilion Laptop. They said i have an KODAK digital camera gift. I have sent Rs.990/- DD to them on 3 months back. And they come back and send, my gift got approved. Still i have not received it. Now these useless people are coming back and saying with junk explanation about limit of courier service to reach my postal address and they needs another 10-15 working days to do register post. (What! Are they living in any Stone Age era? )

From this answer, i really doubt the this "S O L U T I O N S | D I G I T A S" company integrity. Is this a fraud company? Will i receive my gift as they said?

And their service is even worst. They are not even responding to my mails.

If it is not, I will file a legal issue on this company.

People, please share your experience with this company, and put your hands together to kick off this kind of fraud companies.

Looking for your help.