HP — hp officejet pro 6830 printer
This product continues to have issues with the printer heads. I have had to contact customer support twice and have the machine replaced. The second replacement is now having issues printing with back ink.
The good thing is they have a 24/7 customer support chat (http://www.hp.com/chat) where you can get help if you are still under warranty. BUT, they keep wanting you to buy more warranty on a bad product. It is like a black hole of having to pay for something that you can't trust to work when you need it. I am very disappointed in this product.
More HP Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hp Pl4260n 42 - failure to work
- Hp, Monitor, 22xi, - started hazzy lines and went bad within 4 months, accepted for repair but not completed within 2 months and requestint two more months now 
- HP - hp products and customer service 
- HP - repair scam 
- HP - shipment delayed by 3 weeks