HP Gas / Non delivery of Booked cylinder

1 India Review updated:

I'm a user of HP Gas for domestic purpose with my consumer no726553
my dealer M/s. Pavan Gas Services , osmanpura Aurangabad , Maharashtra, is a registered dealer of supply of HP gas, but sorry to inform you that the said dealer is unable to make the delivery of cylinder in proper time. We have to make lots of exercise to getting the cylinder .

I booked gas for home delivery on 26.12.2017 having Waiting No 5611 but till today on 10.01.2017 not deliver. Whenever I make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow it must be delivered. I am very sorry to say that we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening science 18 months i.e. from transfer of my connection from Jalgaon to Aurangabad.

I am managing with one gas cylinder. Each time our cooking gas gets over we are not delivered the gas on the date said by the agency. we always have one or two person remain home at day time to collect the gas. The delivery boy does not actually come and says that he had come but the door was closed. This has happened many times.

Comments

• Pp
      28th of May, 2007
    HP Gas - One month of time to get my connection which was transwered
    India

Hey what is the hell is going on at HP Gas. I am one of the customer of HP Gas of Cuddapah District, Andhra Pradesh. I got transferred to Hyderabad. So, I transferred my gas connection from cuddapah to secunderabad.

The agency person of HP Gas, ALWAL told that, it will take atleat one month to get regulator.

What a bull shut is this. I already have a connection. I already a customer of the above said company. WHY IT IS TAKING ONE MONTH FOR ALREADY TRANSFERRED GAS CONNECTION. It is a bull shut maintenance of the HP Gas company. It is a waste and worst service by the above company. All the agency persons are used to sale their connection in BLACK AND BLACK ONLY.

5th of Sep, 2007

Sir,
    Recently with regard to my appointment as a research officer i have moved to VAPI and is staying at Chanaut colony.I went to HP gas suppliers in VAPI.But to my utter disappointment i was informed that it will take 3-4 months time to get a new supply.
    I donj't what sort of service you are providing to your customer.I came to know that the same can be obtained after fishing out some extra money.
    Please do th needful so that i can get an new supply atleast within a months time.My contact no is 09913550172.
    Debashish Banerjee

21st of Oct, 2007
    HP Gas - Not giving new connection

Good Morning,

I registered for new connect at 21 July 2017 , at Sandeepth gas agency Siri Nagar Colony Hyderabad, I got the letter from agency letter in 16 Oct 2017 , as per that I went on 19 Oct. to meet them, they are forcing to meet the gas stove with connection, I already have a gas stove, so manager said we will do the verification with in 2 days, 2 people came on 22 Oct 2017. now they are saying u have a connection, so we wont provide you the new connection, I need only one extra cylinder.

Kindly resolve my problem, and provide me solution.

Manish Gupta

• Am
      1st of Nov, 2007
    HP Gas - Keeping the phone busy to wave off customers
    India

Nandhinee Gas Agency, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai for Hp gas is the worst of all that I have ever taken services of. The lady incharge never keeps the phone free except during lunch breaks which is for 1pm to 2pm. It is very difficult to contact that agency and book the cylinder there. Kindly see to it.

• Su
      1st of Nov, 2007

Good Morning,

Kindly resolve my problem, and provide me solution.

6th of Nov, 2007
    HP Gas - Is there a way out...
    India

Any one who can suggest an alternate way... I have two gas cylinders from HP Gas delear/supplier MS KEKAN, Tingernagar, Vishrantwadi. They have never allowed to give me two filled cylinders. I have to take a day off from my office and stand in que to get one cylinder.

I have been requesting them to give me two filled cylinders at once. Because booking for new cylinder begins after 21 days and delivery is uncertain...35/45 days.

Because I have kids and large family, I need one cylinder in 25 days. I am looking for an alternate solution as I have tried to contact HP Gas without success.

HP Gas should go out from market or serve the customers - who have enlisted 10 years ago. No one seems to listen.

Is there any one who can actually awaken the HP Gas authorities ---- kumbhakarna

• Vp
      26th of Nov, 2007

Whenever we phone to Nandhinee Gas Agency, Thiruvanmiyur they simply reply we will deliver today but they do not do so. If you again telephone they do not respond properly and put off the phone.

The response on phone is very much irritating.

• Om
      2nd of Dec, 2007

KAMAL GAS - DISTRIBUTION CODE 961070- SINGLE PUR SHALIMAR BAGH DELHI- for Hp gas is the worst of all that I have ever taken services of. The incharge never keeps the phone free. It is very difficult to contact that agency and book the cylinder there. Every time we try to book our cylinder we face the problem repeatedly. The response of the operatives is also bad
    Kindly see to it.

• Pr
      5th of Dec, 2007
    HP Gas - non supply of gas cylinder

gas booked on 1716 under booking no. 23 on 28 november has not been received yet from sahani gas , krisna nagar delhi.(consumer no. 609363) pramod sharma. earlier also they would supply only after 10 - 15 days after several telephonic reminders.

• Pr
      10th of Dec, 2007
    HP Gas - Not delievering on time
    Devi Mookambigai gas agencies
    Tennessee
    India

My consumer no- 600668. Connection with - Devi mookambigai gas agencies, Vandalur.
    chennai.

The service provider is always delaying the deliveries and their response is also not good. I have booked the cylinder on 20th November 2017 and till now i havenot received the cylinder. The turnaround time for getting the cylinder after the booking date is taking nearly 20 days month on month.
    The service that i am getting is totally dissatisified to me.

• Sh
      11th of Dec, 2007
    HP Gas - for the facing problem during taking gas cylender
    anusha gas agency,rau,Indore
    India

sir, i m very sad to know it that ur agency's r not working properly.i m a student sir,i am facing gas problem,i hve a gas connection from anusha gas agency,Rau,Indore.i just rounding,rounding and rounding from last 5 days around the anusha gas agency but i got nothing.
    he says book ur order first then we'll give u the cylender after 3 days,but when i again contact then.he said that come after 2.oo p.m. we have not stock.sir i m living 4 k.m. away from ur gas agency,and i don't have any vechile.sir how can i manage that.i am totally wasting my time and money also for the auto.
    sir plz try to do something good to the good service.
    I hoe that u will act for it as soon as posible.
    Shrawan Kumar Dwivedi
    Contact No. 09981101605

19th of Dec, 2007
    HP Gas - Harassment on booking!
    SABHARWAL GAS CO
    India

I am a customer of H.P. domestic Gas. The distributor is M/s Sabharwal Gas Agency, sco 55, first floor, chandigarh, phone no 0172-631978. The distributor is not booking the cylinder. He forced us to but thing from him, he said that you have to but pipes from them of rs 200 each. we already using those pipes. He said do what ever you want i am not booking your gas unless you buy those pipes and other materials from them. The distributor is harassing the customers. If there is any scheme from the HP GAS COMPANY, then he should send notice or show the copy of such type of scheme which is approved by the HP.

H.P. should cancel the dealership or instruct the dealer to show such type of documents. Or i don't think such type of scheme is compulsory for every one.

• Ed
      9th of Jan, 2008

Sir , safilguda branch
    secunderabad.

Narismha who is incharge of transfer of cyclinders, has taken my documents 3 months back and taken additional money extra money around 1000 and not providing me cyclinders, he is very fraud. with each customer he is behving in the same manner , please key eye on him .... please for god sake.

11th of Jan, 2008

Consumer Number: 605011

I admire the prompt service rendered within 24 hrs of lodging the complaints of non delivery of Gas cylinder. Wonderful job.

But I am surprised at the way the gas agency put us in defence. They gave an excuse that our ration card submitted is lost during the transit of the office to the new site. In that case they could have given it in the newspaper with their address and we would have sent the ration cards promptly since we are interested to help the agency to help us. Please write to us the mailing address or the email address so that we can scan and send it which has an additional advantage of them being stored in the computer. Your suggestion and advise please.

11th of Jan, 2008

• Na
      17th of Jan, 2008

My consumber No.617396. I booked on 8.1.2017 with Brij Gas Service, Shop No.18-19 CSC Market Nirman Vihar, Delhi 110092 with telephone No.9891956351, 9990003510, 22420585 and 22420584. 8 days have been elapsed but not cylinder has been suppled to my house No.69-A, Vishawkarma Park, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi - 110092.

I also mention here that Brij Gas Staff does not pick the phone easily if someone try from morning then one can success to get the phone in the evening it is very great problem for consumber

Please help us

My No. 9868277930

23rd of Jan, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am having Gas connection from "PANWAR GAS AGENCY, SHOP NO.10, SEC-14, GDA MKT, RAJ NAGAR, GHAZIABAD, UP, Dealer Code: 632510". My Consumer Number is 619707. I have been told that you have to book the gas just before 10 days. I booked for getting a cylinder on January 7, 2017. Today is January 23, 2017. Till now I have not received the cylinder. When asked the dealer they are telling that after 1/2 days you will get the cylinder. The same promise they made me before one week. When told them that I will complain to your company, they told me that do whatever you like.

If cylinder has to be booked 15 days/ one month in advance, kindly advise us to do so. In spite of prior notice, this type of delay is causing so much problem for me. Today I have borrowed a cylinder from my friend.

Is this a good trend for a reputed company like HP? When "Indane" is delivering the cylinder within 24 hours in the same locality, a good company like HP is unable to do so and its dealers are treating consumers like this. Besides, the dealers phone is everytime coming as engaed. Hope in this era of consumerism, company like HP should do something promptly before it will loose its valued customers. This example I will quote to my MBA students in the class, i.e. how promptly the Company is taking action against the Dealer.

Expecting an early action and immediate delivery of cylinder in my house.

Sadananda Prusty
    Phone: 9899232566
    website: www.imt.edu

• Ke
      29th of Jan, 2008

Non Delivery Of Booked Cylinder/Badly Telephonic System/Badly Behaved And No Action Taken By Owner Against The Staff Even I Informing To Him Personally Regarding The All.

My Consumer No.683551. I Booked Under Booking Order No. 24150 Slip Reference No. 25608 On 23.1.2017 With Brij Gas Service, Shop No. 18-19 Csc Market Nirman Vihar, Delhi 110092 With Telephone No.9891956351, 9990003510, 22420585 And 22420584. Dealer Assured Every Day That We Are Sending You The Gas Today But They Don’t Send, 7 Days Have Been Elapsed But Cylinder Has Not Been Supplied To My House No. 163, New Rajdhani Enclave Vikas Marg Delhi 110092.

The Worst Thing Is Their Telephonic System, It Takes Hours To Connect And If It Is Connect, No One Pick Up The Phone And If After Hours Dialing Connect!!!! Then Their Staff Behave Along With Manager Ms. Sonia Is Too Bad Even After To Informing To Mr. Sat Pal Singh Chowdhary (May Owner) Is No Action Taken By Him.

It Is Very Harassing Way To Buy Gas From This Dealer.

Kindly Check My Above Complaint On Your Part And Take The Necessary Action IF Possible.

• Am
      6th of Feb, 2008
    HP Gas - delay in supplying & force selling gas pipe
    anukkhan fuel service
    India

Presently the booking for refilling of a domestic gas cylinder is being done after 22 days of supply and I have booked for it on 18 january 2017. Today is 7th february '08, 22 more days have passed, but still the supply has not yet been made to me. Usually a cylinder lasts about a month for me and I have only two cylinders, which is permissible limit for domestic supply. I have no gas for last five days and one can guess with kind of trouble I am going through now. I have request several times the local agent, anukkhan fuel services, and the the sales engineer of HP Jadavpur, but all have gone in vain. I do not know what shall I do now? I am desparately looking for some help and suggestion. My consumer No. is 602948, and the local agent of HP is "anukkhan fuel service", at 6,avenue 1st road santoshpur (jadavpur ) kolkata-700075.They are also selling forceibly burner pipe at abnormal higher rate saying that" OTHERWISE SUPPLY OF CYLINDER WILL BE STOPPED".

• Js
      8th of Mar, 2008

Dear Sir/Mam,

This is to inform you that We are the user of HP Gas. We are using HP Gas for our business i.e. “Bikanervala”, a leading Outlet at Noida (U.P). We are getting the supply of Gas from M/s Fauji Gas Service, Sector 41, Aggahpur Village, Noida ( A distributor of Hinduistan Petrolium Ltd.). From last few days we are suffering from the insufficient gas in cylinders. Actually We are getting water inside instead of getting accurate gas. Some of the cylinders have broken pin inside. Here, I am mentioning the Batch No. and SR No. of some of the cylinders :
    Batch No. : SR No. :
    1) BB 1) 037705
    2) H240 2) 21265S
    3)117 3) 1944
    4) 700 4) 11833S
    5) G4
    6)14766
    7) 4592

Along with the above, we have 35 cylinders with water and pin problems.

I fervently hope you will do the needful as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards!