H.P. Gas / Narender Gas Agency / Gas transfer problems

1 India Review updated:

"We were having connection of H.P. in Delhi. When we went for transfer of our services, the man told us the services start from 12:00, but according to them the gas booking start in the morning. I want to ask that if their duty starts in the morning then they ought to attend the customer request then itself. If any customer comes reading "service time from 9 a.m. to 5p.m " then do he has to sit for 3 hours to get his services transfer?"

Sa

Comments

21st of Jun, 2007

RAVI ENTERPRISES (HP GAS Dealer) PADMANABHANAGAR, BANGALORE is the WORST dealer ever... The ladies who attend the calls are fit for nothing...

101, 22nd Main, BKF Road
    Padmanabha Nagar, Bangalore: 560 070
    2669 2221
    2669 1777
    2669 9214

• De
      8th of Jul, 2007

RAVI ENTERPRISES (HP GAS Dealer) PADMANABHANAGAR, BANGALORE is a cheating agency. Not even attending customer calls during the working hours and they getting money and misusing the gas booking. I booked on 27th Jun but still i haven't received the gas connection, I think they are giving preference to the customer who are giving extra money very stupid agency and cheating the people.

Idiot Agency address is
    101, 22nd Main, CJV Road
    Padmanabha Nagar, Bangalore: 560 070

• Pr
      18th of Jul, 2007

Yes absolutely true. They are least bothered about customers. Every time i visit the agency (Ravi enterprises) i find that the ladies who attend the calls will keep the telephone receivers down so that it looks like they are busy attending the calls (which is the otherwise round). They are rude on phone calls.

21st of Jul, 2007

I am one of customer in kanhangad, kasaragod dis, kerala, customer name is sharada.k, we have only one cylider. Before 1 month our gass was finished and we applied for a new cylinder, 2-3 times we visit our nearest hp office. But they said now we don't have stock when stock will come we will delivery in your house. After that they are not answering our telephone and some time they will angered with us.Now they supplied cylinder so many big parties, still we didn't receive any positive reply from kanhangad brach.

Thaks and regards
    mahesh

• Aj
      28th of Jul, 2007

I have booked the gas Cylinder 17 days back, and they told me that i will receive with in one week, now its almost 17 days till now they have not supplied the gas, whenever i ask them , they say that i will receive next week. I got frustrated by making phone calls, personally visiting their office, its really pathetic.

Our Gas Agency's Address:
    Chakkrothukulam
    Nadakkavu.

• Ha
      13th of May, 2009

Let me know what is the system of transferring gas connection from one state to other state.

Also inform me what are the formalities to be completed in this regard.

Reply can be sent to my e-mail id harigeeta@rediffmail.com

Thanks

Yours sincerely
    Harish Chandra Agrawal

• Na
      31st of May, 2011

Ravi Agencies is not a Timesence, This is a most disagreeable agency in All over India

Stupidfellow
    Rascals

Two Ladies as Laziness Workers

Ivaru Dodda Kallaru

Nammannu 4 Thingalinda Ata Adisthiddare

• Bh
      11th of Aug, 2011

Lady rascals are sitting in the Ravi gas agency they dont pick the call and dont respond stupid fellows...Nalayak nantavru...

• Ks
      8th of Oct, 2011

Hi. My previous connection with sugam enterprises. some resons i will chnge to Ravi enterprises.
    I have booked the gas Cylinder 5 days back, and they told me that i will receive next 10 days .
    Now i want know the they are telling 10 days which basis ? earlier in sugam we had received with in 3 to 4 days. Now My point is other suppliers(Bhart/ indene) they are deliver the clinder with in alimit period.
    Like this going in Ravi enterprises, Very Bad names it comes. I request you to kindly take care of this issue