Hp Gas - Mumbai / Late delivery of gas cylinders!

1 India Review updated:

I mohiuddin khan bearing consumer number-615583 at dashmesh gas service, sion mumbai (dealer code-132080). It's a regular that in spite of booking the cylinder is always delivered late. At present there is no fuel in my home, i have to take it from my neighbor for time being. I have made a telephone booking on 2/02/2007 and received booking number 32. But in spite of several reminder there is no delivery of cylinder till date. Hope dashmesh gas service read this complaint and delivers gas cylinder on time.

More Hp Gas - Mumbai Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ne
  1st of Oct, 2007

I Neelam Chavan bearing consumer number-618413 at Kalachowki gas Agency ,lalbaug It's a regular that in spite of booking the cylinder is always delivered late. At present there is no fuel in my home, i have to take it from my neighbor for time being. I have made a telephone booking on 26/09/2007 and said that they would delivered in 2 days. But in spite of several reminder there is no delivery of cylinder till date.
Every time we call to their office they bags the our phone saying that
we have already forwarded slip to our delivery boys.Now these boys are
playing with our clyinders and selling to another cusotmers with
addtional money, I would see to it that my eemail should be replied at
earliest else i would go to consumer forum and complaint the same

Awaiting for immediate reply on urgent bss

Ra
  9th of Oct, 2007

I Rajesh A. Tiwari bearing consumer number-6606745 (Connection is by the name of my father Awadh Narayan Tiwari) at Bhandup(e) gas Agency named Vighnharta Gas Agency , contact no. - 25618569 ,Bhandup It's a regular that in spite of booking the cylinder is always delivered late. At present there is no fuel in my home, I have to take it from my neighbor for time being. I have made a telephone booking on 29/09/2007 and said that they would delivered in 2 days. But in spite of several reminder there is no delivery of cylinder till date.
Every time we call to their office they bags the our phone saying that we have already forwarded slip to our delivery boys. Now these boys are playing with our clyinders and selling to another cusotmers with addtional money, I would see to it that my email should be replied at earliest else i would go to consumer forum and complaint the same.

Awaiting for immediate reply on urgent bss.

10th of Nov, 2007

I am Mrs. S.Karkera bearing consumer no. 609538. From the past 5-6 months, there is an erratic supply of Gas cylinders. I have done the booking for over 20 days and the cylinder has still not come to my place. On going to that place, I was told that my Gas agent, Ms. Laxmi Gas Agency has 2 outlets, one in Kurla East and the other in Kurla (west) only 15 cylinders come to Kurla West and no sooner it comes, people come and personally carry the cylinders homes by paying excess. Kurla East, Laxmi Gas Agency is running very proficiently. Laxmi Gas agencies office (W) is only open for 1 hour in the morning. I am also told that he has not being paying salaries to the staff out there including the delivery boys.

Best regards... Karkera.

3rd of Dec, 2007

we gave a oder of cylinder on 15-Nov-07 till 03-Dec-07 we did not get the gas we are facing so many problems so pls make sure that we have so many problems from 2yrs & your people are not talking properly.

3rd of Dec, 2007

I have called to your kurla nehrunagar office your people is telling this you come to our office &talk if you have the faciliate to take the oder on telephonic then why you harrase the people my Father is 75yrs old he has recived your kurla sonapure lane office several times that your serevice people is telling that you will get it today.& when i called to your office they telling that we have no time to talk pls come and talkI told that pls give your managers no can I talk to him they telling me that we have no nos of manager.they telling me to vist to our office and talk to the respective person.kindly do the need ful

Vi
  1st of Feb, 2008

I am vijay sawant bearing consumer no. 608949. From the past 5-6 months, there supply of Gas cylinders. I have done the booking for over 20 to 30 days and the cylinder has still not come to my place. On going to that place, I was told that my Gas agent, Gas Agency vignaharta bhandup (e) . this ajent give two phone no. for booking but anytime 24 hrs both lines are continues busy.

pl. do something solution because this problem is every month facing

Ir
  7th of Mar, 2008

I am Irshad ahmed khan bearing consumer no. 610353. Agency name Anmol agency at mankhurd.
It is always that when i am booking i am geeting late delivered.some times i have to give many time complaint.such as i booked for cyliender on 25 feb08

Hr
  19th of Aug, 2008

I Hrishikesh M Varekar bearing consumer number- 613467 (Connection is by the name of my father Mohan S Varekar ) at Borivali(e) gas Agency named Borivali Gas Agency, contact no. - 28058695 28069977, Borivali It's a regular that in spite of booking the cylinder is always delivered late. At present there is no fuel in my homelast 3 days, I have to take it from my neighbor for time being. I have made a telephone booking on 13/08/08 and said that they would delivered in 2 days. But in spite of several reminder there is no delivery of cylinder till date.

Plz help me :)

Ji
  29th of Sep, 2008

To Manager,
Pls. Give me your direct mobaile contect no,
Regards,
Jitendra.Rajput

Na
  8th of Feb, 2010

I am Nadeem Ahmed bearing consumer no. 600977. Agency nameLaxmi agency at Sonapur Lane, Kurla (W), Mumbai -400070.
It is always that when i am booking i am geeting late delivered.some times i have to give many time complaint.such as i booked for cyliender on 25 Jan 10

Is
  19th of Jul, 2010

I am fatima bi bearing consumer no. 50584. Agencygirish gas services agency at gold filled plaza, shop.no.2o, 21kalakilla sion dharavi, mumbai-400017.
It is always that when i am booking i am geeting late delivered.some times i have to give many time complaint.such as i booked for cyliender on 10 july 10