Hp Gas - Mumbai / Delay in delivery of cylinder!

1 India Review updated:

In our location we always face problem of delay in delivery of cylinders, not only me but all people staying here are fade up with delay in cylinder delivery. After getting one cylinder dealer doesn't take our bookings for next 10 days. After next 10 days when we book our gas it normally takes 15 days or more to receive a gas. I don't think in metropolitan city like Mumbai where there is very good infrastructure and transport facilities such problem should arise.

Our Dealer:
Vijay Gas Service
7,Vora Bhuvan,Kings circle,Matunga,
Mumbai - 400019

More Hp Gas - Mumbai Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ha
      11th of Feb, 2007

Friends, I too faced a similar situation. My distributor was not releasing the 2nd cylinder booked since 3 months, neither I was given any thing it written. Only false assurances were given.

Two back I registered a Complaint at http://jihaan.hpcl.co.in/cms/register.aspx and today I got the call from the distributor that I can come and receive my connection.

This is really effective and efficient.

• Ba
      27th of Feb, 2007

HP distributor Kshitij gas agency at goregaon(e) I had being trying recently to call them on 26860399 & 26860741 but it always come busy.

Is there any other alternative to contact them to book my cylinder urgently?

• Sm
      5th of Mar, 2007
    Hota Hp Gas Agency - Delay of delivery, selling in black
    India

I have booked the gas 30 days back, and they told me that i will receive in three days, now its almost 25 days till now they have not supplied the gas, whenever i ask them, they say that i will receive tomorrow. I got frustrated by making phone calls, personally visiting their office, its really pathetic.

• Ss
      5th of Mar, 2007

So many times i went to The Satya Tulasi Gas Agency, Tarnaka, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh regarding the second cylinder connection since 2 (Two ) Years but they do not give proper answer. I am facing lot of problems with Single cylinder. I have one small kid also.

• Pr
      6th of Mar, 2007

Facing lot of problems from hp gas agency, balaji gas agency, airoli navi mumbai. I booked cylinder dated on 19th feb 07 but not received till date.

• Ns
      22nd of Mar, 2007

In our location ( T-DASARAHALLI, BANGALORE)we always face problem of delay in delivery of cylinders, not only me but all people staying here are fade up with delay in cylinder delivery. They are not lifting the telephone also, after reaching there for booking of a cylinder dealer doesn't take our bookings for next 10 days. After next 10 days when we book our gas it normally takes 15 days or more to receive a gas. When calling to HP GAS helpline no. from there also not taking any action. Very poor service! Very very poor service, (whereas the other gas supplier - indane is providing very good service ) i am planning to cancel connection, infact people who are in my area decided the same. Hp - petroleum / gas customer care executive should intervenue / take immediate action to solve these kind problems. Otherwise there is much possibilities of losing huge customers.

• Bv
      7th of May, 2007

24 hrs. HP Gas helpline in Bangalore # 12665 is taking complaints but there is no service after my complaint of cylinder lickage, there is no response to our complaint they have not come even after 3 to 4 day what is the use of this helpline.

My Agency: Kanishka Gas Agency
    Ph: 080 23333999, 080 23332200.

We called them and complained till this day there is no answer to the complaint.

The worst service the Worst Experience i had from HP Gas!

• Ka
      8th of May, 2007
    Satya Tulsi Gas Agency - Delay in supply of gas cylinder which is very essential
    India

Transfer documents for gas cylinder submitted with satya tulsi gas agency at Tarnaka, secunderabad on 03/05/2007. no information from them yet. Customer care informed that the late is due to non availability of gas regulators and cylinders at Hyderabad.

6th of Jun, 2007

I totally agree i am also having one hp gas connection in my father name with pelican gas agency in mayur vihar delhi our gas no-607848 .

Their telephone never work, now i have already book my gas with hp helpline no 1716 but till today there is no supply.

This is worst thing to have hp gas connection.

Regards,
    sandeep.862f9

• Gu
      31st of Jul, 2007

There is a very very bad service in Soundarya Agencies, Agrahara Dasarahalli, Magadi Road, Bangalore - 79, KARNATAKA.

People who are working there they not giving a clear instructions to customers & they misguiding the customers & IMPORTANT IS THEY ONLY SELLING A CYLINDER TO HOTEL & OTHER PEOPLE AS BLACK.

• Ra
      25th of Aug, 2007

Hi
    I wanted to know which is the nearest gas agency in Atebele village which is bit further from electronic city.

• Lt
      29th of Aug, 2007
    Hp Gas - Mumbai - Non-delivery of refill cylinder
    India

Gas refill requirement filled with HP Gas, Opposite IIT, Powai, Mumbai almost 10 days back. No refill received.

• Ca
      2nd of Oct, 2007

for all the information on Indane in Karnataka, visit www.gasagency.co.in

• At
      5th of Oct, 2007

Sir, I live Arvi ,dist= wardha,(maharashtra)(lathiwala gas agency)I have one connection.on hp gas .but i am two connection ,but gas agenci is not provide double cylinder
    before 6 month i request & also he buy 400 Rs cylinder in argent coustomer . ek ek mahinese no. lagan padtahai
    tabhibhi cylinder nahi milata.aur yah bahut kala bajar hota hai.yah 100000 ke upr loksankhya hai tabhibhi yaha ek hi agency hai aur yah bahut hi kala bajar hota hai.sir aap krupai karke espe dhan dijiya,thank

YOUR
    ALL ARVI COUSTOMER

• De
      29th of Nov, 2007

HP LPG, the service received is horrible and don’t have any words to really describe them. The worst service that any individual would get when booking the HP gas and the wait time is unacceptable.

Now they have come up with the Helpline which is not reachable at all. And when we finally get to talk to someone, the service is disgusting.

If they really are helping the customers, then they need to come up with well planned and well executed and make sure the customer is not dissatisfied.

But I’m sure every individual while booking the gas every month would have gone through tough time booking or waiting for the LPG to arrive home.

They need to come up with either a standard helpline which everyone would find it easier to communicate or atleast a well framed website through which we can book the LPG. End of the day, the service is termed to be good only when the gas company provides the right service and at the expected time without any delay.

• Su
      12th of Dec, 2007

If any one can let me know which is the nearest HP gas centre from rammurthy Nagar. I have got a transfer from Pune and want the connection here.

Sujit.

27th of Dec, 2007

I am trying to book the Hp gas from last two days with your helpline no 12665 through airtel but not able to get it? So how can i book it? I need to refill it urgently>

• Dh
      17th of Jan, 2008

In our location ( Falcon gasagency- Navsari)we always face problem of delay in delivery of cylinders, not only me but all people staying here are fade up with delay in cylinder delivery. They are not lifting the telephone also, after reaching there for booking of a cylinder dealer doesn't take our bookings for next 21 days. After next 21 days when we book our gas it normally takes 50 days or more to receive a gas. Very poor service! Very very poor service, (whereas the other gas supplier - indane is providing very good service ) I am planning to cancel connection, and try forPNG connection. Hp - petroleum / gas customer care executive should intervenue / take immediate action to solve these kind problems. Otherwise there is much possibilities of losing huge customers.

Sir, this is my second complaint. Please do the needfull as early as posible

• Me
      7th of Oct, 2008

i fully agree for complain against gas cylinders supply.i stay in ghatkopar(w) mumbai.kumar gas service is the shop from where we get cylinder.service is too bad.they give after 20 days oure is a joint family we need after every 15 days .they dont answer our phone calls.so please see to it our problems are solved immediately.

• Ra
      26th of Oct, 2008

AGENT Anand gas
    address Ghas Gali Agari Pada Mumbai
    phone # 23094254

My consumer Number is 604026

subject:
    late delivery of refil gas cylinder

For refil gas cylinder was booked on 13.october 2008 But not yet delivery till date spite of continous phone call has been made
    to the concerned authority.

with regards