Hp Gas - Kolkata / No gas cylinder received

1 India Review updated:

We have gas connection from HP with two cylinders. The booking has been done on 23rd April and still now we have not received any gas cylinder. This is horrible supply from HP and it happens in almost every month. The dealer is Sainik Gas Supply in South Kolkata.

Comments

• Ud
      27th of Mar, 2008

I had booked a gas dated 21.02.2008 booking no: 20340 at hospital to attend my dear one and unfortunately I wasen't there when the gas delivery man arrived, then I personally met the delivery man and requested him to re-deliver or any other means from where i could pickup my alloted cylinder.
    Now the Shanik( 18, Biner Roy Road West kol -700008 Behala chowrasta)had gone for a strike in these circumstances how can I recollect my cylinder.I think this is an emergency service.Please revert as soon as possible.
    My consumer number:606622
    Name:Tapan Kumar Banerji
    Addresss:77, Santosh Roy Road Barisha kol-8

• Gy
      9th of Apr, 2008

i booked refill on 15.3.08.booking no. is 25.my consumer no. is608693 and i am not getting cylinder till9.4.08.please arrange as soon as possible refill cylinder.
    my consumer no. 608693
    name Gyan chand ram
    Gas agency Sainik cooking gas
    Address 59, panchanan talla lane, Behala, Kol-34

• Sh
      18th of Apr, 2008

I am not satisfied with his attitude.

• De
      22nd of Sep, 2008

SIR,
    REQ: PLE CONTACT NO.

• Ni
      20th of Nov, 2011

Dear Sir,
    Please find below my attach documents.
    Thanks for your help

Nirod Kumar Roy
    Ph:033-2580-0758
    Email: nkroy2006@gmail.com

• Ni
      20th of Nov, 2011

Dear Si Please find below my attach documents.
    Thanks for your help

Nirod Kumar Roy
    Ph:033-2580-0758
    Email: nkroy2006@gmail.com

2nd of Jul, 2012

Firstly, I was booked a refill on 03.06.2012 and booking no. is 231282 but I am not getting cylinder till today 02.7.2012. Please arrange as soon as possible refill cylinder. Secondly, The office staffs are does not work properly, they are always misbehave to customer specially ladies and old men. Some staffs are totally dishonest & non-cooperate. My request please take an action immediately.
    My consumer no. 604376

Dear Sirs,

Mamoni Das
    Concumer No. 613284
    Dealer: Chandrima Enterprises
    on 07.12.2012, suddenly I have got a SMS that HP Gas Booking No. 273288 Cash Memo No. 165065 will be delivered on 07.12.2012. But This is very mysterious that I have never booked my Gas because Gas is available. So I have no need to book. Please take a strong legal step and action. This is 2nd time. First time I have ignored. But If it is done again and again, it is totally cheating and fraud.

Manik Das

• Va
      22nd of Jan, 2013

I have booked refill on 16th January 2013. Booking no. is 178555 dt 16/1/2013. .my consumer no. is 607730. HP Dealer name is M/s Onkar H.P Gas Agency, Singhi More, N.D. Road, Konnyanagar, Amtalla. They are supplying the booked gas to some other parties as was done by Sainik Gas Agency at Biren Roy Road, Barisha
    please arrange as soon as possible refill cylinder.
    my consumer no. 607730
    Name Varghe4se Philip
    Gas agency Onkar HO Gas Agency
    Address Singhi More, N.D.Road, Konnyanagar, Amtala

21st of Sep, 2016

I booked my cylinder on 3rd September 2016, Still today I have not received any gas cylinder. My consumer number is 620697 .My Distributor name is KANCHAN FLAME (13949200) at Baguiati, North Kolkata VIP road near Airport. I spoke to my distributor . They told that as they don't have sufficient cylinder so they are unable to deliver the gas. Basically what they are doing, they supply the booked gas to some other parties. This things happens in every month. Not only that, last month I had to buy the cylinder with higher rate from outside. My request is to please take an action immediately. I complaint all those things at the site http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com. Here I also did not get any fruitful result as there is no option to do escalation at higher level.