Hp Gas Dealer / Non supply for new gas connection

1 India Review updated:

Till to date I have no LPG cooking gas connection in my name. I have gone to the Mahanti Enterprise, the HP gas dealer of my area for a new connection and in this respect I wanted to make an application but the dealer straightway has refused to take any application from me and he told me "No such application is taken by us. You just give us a xerox copy your ration card with sign on the reverse side". I have done in this way in the end of February, 2007 but I have no record because they have not given any receipt. Now they are declining to give me the new connection.

Why should I do in this regard. They HP dealer is practicing a foul policy not to give any receipt to new application. Can they do this?

Comments

• Te
      13th of Oct, 2011

10, august 2011, I submitted my papers for new gas connection. Since I am going to RAJDEEP GAS AGENCY FORM BHAVNAGAR for new LPG connection, but they said it will be done after 25th august. Second time, they said it will be done after 7th september, third time I was said it will be from 15th september and on fourth time, (12th oct.) said it will be do not done from new gas conection for company problem. He is said company does not send new gas conection.
    New in the area, and have no gas connection so have difficulty in daily living (especially with kitchen work).
    I want connection as soon as possible.
    My name is Tejal chaudhari,