Hp Gas Cylinder / Nondelivery of gas cylinder

1 India Review updated:

I'm a user of HP Gas for domestic purpose with my consumer no. 602716 dated 28.02.2005.

My dealer M/s. Ambika Gas Agency, Warje, Pune, is a registered dealer of supply of HP gas, though the dealer has been unable to make the delivery of cylinder in proper time. I have made a booking for the gas cylinder on 30.07.2007, and till date, 17.08.2007, have not received the refill. Waiting for a refill cylinder with a single cylinder connection is such a pain apart from the money spent on repeated phone calls and visits to the dealer. The dealer has put us in a agonic situation and has turned deaf ears to my repeated requests for a refill.

Would HP Gas ever look into the problems faced by single-cylinder consumers??

Sunil Kumar
+[protected]

Comments

• Rk
      12th of Jul, 2011

Dear/sir/madam

I booked gas on 23/06/11 booking no 1527, customers no n-600718 at

Shree Gurdev HP Gas, NEAR JALRAM MANDIR, Nagpur Road, Multai, Distt: Betul (MP), (office 017147-225299), Distributor code: 11606800

but we still didn’t get the Cylinder. Dealer does not supply gas to us (at home). He supplys Gas cylinder to some of the important person at home. He never gives receipt. My age is 68 it is very risky for me to carry gas cylinder. Every time they take 15-20 days to more than one month to give gas.. Please see...

Customer address :
    Ramesh Kumar Verma
    Ambedkar ward
    Multai, Distt: Betul (MP)
    Contact no. : 07147-220544

Thanks,

• Sh
      17th of May, 2012

I have booked HP Gas Cylinder on 17th April 2012 at <<<< R K Gas Agency In Kozhikode >>>> Today i m Posted date is 17 May 2012, Time 11.00 PM . VERY VERY VERY GOOD and Excellent Service in Kozhikode R K Gass Agency, so 17 April to 17 May = 1 Month Service in Calicut City ...??????

• Sh
      17th of May, 2012

Do u buy New Gas connection in Kozhikode plz note R K Gas Agency in Calicut near English Church very very Bad Service in Calicut, after 30 days for booking is not give cylinder ...??