Posted:

Non delivery of cylinders

4.3
www.hpgas.com
The gas companies H P Gas and Indane Gas take a long time in delivering the gas cylinder.I ring up at least 5 times a day and get the same standard answer "We will be delivering the cylinder tomorrow". Their tomorrow never comes.In the meantime we drop everything else and keep vigil that the gas cylinder would arrive. It is 15 days and yet the cylinders have not arrived. Is there a consumer complaint cell where action can be taken against these erring companies?
Complaint comments Comments (58) Complaint country India Complaint category Utility Services

Comments

N  26th of Jul, 2007 by    0 Votes

HP Gas - Bad service!
India

Gas is the important part of anybodies life, and everyones basic nesscity Keeping in that mid HP gas providers are not serving properly and very unorganized. I have booked the cylinder 10 days back on July-10 till now (july-25) no gas cylinder, I am calling up delivery center nearly dozen times, they are saying "will come today " or "just now sent it ".

Ambika gas
Warje
Pune-411052.
N  10th of Sep, 2007 by    0 Votes

HP Gas - Worst possible service!
India

Maruthi Gas service at HSR Bangalore, which is the authorized dealer for HP gas, has one of the worst possible services I have ever encountered. Last instance, I was promised a delivery 10 days after making a booking. That never happened and upon further complaint, I was re-assured that the delivery will be done in 5 working days. That also never happened. It has gone so bad now that the attendants there are not even willing to take calls.

I was also informed that the delivery boy is on leave (what??? no backup!!!) and so it can not be delivered in next few days. And that happened when the delivery boy was delivering cylinder to my next door neighbors (Grrr!!!)

I wish their license was canceled for ill-treating their customers.
N  20th of Oct, 2007 by    0 Votes

HP Gas - irregular supply
India

I am a customer of HPCL gas my consumer number is 523231with twincity gas company,Secunderabad A.P. I have booked my cylinder on 8th of this month. At the time of booking they say that for issue of cylinder it will take 10days . today is 21st October. so far I have not received the cylinder. It seems they are not following the seniority list . I request you to please take up the matter with the dealer concerned and arrange for early supply of the refill.
Thanking you

gopalakrishnamurthy
N  28th of Oct, 2007 by    0 Votes

HP Gas - Non delivery of LPG cylinder
India

I had booked a cylinder against my connection in Jaipur on Tuesday 23.10.2007 with Anand Gas Agency, Raja Park, Jaipur. I was told that the cylinder will be delivered in a day or two. Since then I am calling everyday and the reply is standard - we will deliver right away. This is not a one off incident but a habit with this agency. This time I have lost my patience and am writing to every official in HP Gas. There is no sanctity of time and they are callous to the ordeal one undergoes dut to lack of basic necessity of life.
N  26th of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes

HP Gas - Not delivered the cylinder!
India

I have booked gas for home delivery on 11.11.07 but till today 26.11.07 not delivered. Whenever you visit there representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. And when you call on phone no-body response properly. The delivery branch is in vanasthalipuram, Hyderabad. AP.
N  29th of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes

HP Gas - New connection Problem

Hi,

This is Kavita. I applied for a new HP gas connection. I require 2 cylinders with 3 burner stove. I inquire previously the Soham Agency. They informed me that they provide me the model as per my requirement.

But when I physically went there, there is no co-ordination from agency people. They told me that there is only 2 burner stove is available. And they cost the same as that of 3 burner stove.

This is really unfaithful.
Theuy are not ready to give us 3 burner stove when in fact the previous day they inform taht they have the same one.

What should we do in this case?
N  12th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes

HP Gas - DELIVERY NOT AS PER COMMITMENT & USE OF BAD LANGUAGE
HP GAS

Dear Sir,

I have a great complaint with Hp Professional and its dealers. My consumer No. is 617928. I got this connection almost 1.5 yrs. ago. whenever we book the gas , our dealer "PAWAR GAS AGENCY" never delivered the gas as per committed time. Besides it the person who attend the calls usually used very bad language and words with us. He never entertain us as a consumer and treats very badly.

So, you are requested to please look into this matter and take necessary action against the agency.

Nandita Chilwal
N  14th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes

HP Gas - LATE DELIVERY - CALLS ARE NOT RESPONDING
PVT LIMITED COMPANY IN INDIA

Hi,

I am a consumer for HP Gas Dealer Maruthi Enterprises , Bapuji Nagar, Hyderabad . We have strong complaints on the following matters which is addresssed before but no one has taken any action against him Hope some one from the HP team will address this sereriously.

1. NEVER RESPOND TO CUSTOMER CALLS OVER PHONE. I REQUEST THE AUTHORITIES TO TRY THE NUMBERS.

2. THE DEALER MAKING THE CONSUMBERS TO DROP AT HIS OFFICE FOR BOOKING REFILLS SINCE NONE OF HIS PHONES ARE PICKED UP IN THE PEAK TIMES.

3. SEEN CYCLINERS ARE SOLD TO OUTSIDERS AT A PREMIUM COST MAKING MONEY BY THE DEALER. WHEN ENQUIRED THE DEALER SIMPLY SIMLES & SAY HE WILL THOW THE DELIVERY TEAM OUT IF CAUGHT RED HANDED. THAT DAY NEVER COMES & WE STONGLY BELEIVE THE DEALER PROMOTING THE SALE AT A PREMIUM RRICE. IN MARKET THE PRICE IS NOW VARRING BETWEEN RS.550/- to 600/- per domestic cyclinder,.

4. IN FUTURE ALSO WE HAVE COMPLAINED AGAINST THIS DEALER BUT THE AUTHTORIES HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY ACTION WHICH SOMETIMES MAKES US SURPRISE.

5. CAN ANY ONE FROM HP GAS EXPLAINS US ON CUSTOMER RIGHTS , SINCE THE ESSENTIALS COMMODITIES ARE NEVER PROVIDED ON TIME.

6. ARE THE GOVT AUTHORITIES HAVING ANY CONTROL ON THIS DEALERS , HAVE THEY VERIFYING WITH THE CONSUMERS ON SERVICES THAT THE DEALER IS PROVIDING.

Hope anyone from HP GAS will respond to this mail.

Thanks

V.Srinivas
Hyderabad
Mobile : 9966404481.
A  16th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
I have booked gas for home delivery on about one month back from Hp Kang Gas Sector Chandigarh but till today 16.12 .07 it is not delivered. I have called them about 10 times and their behaviour is not good even. They tell me that we will send it t overy soon but till now i am not getting my cylinder. Moreover i have just one cylinder and they didnot issued me the other . For this they said we are having not supply. This is really wrong.
N  10th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
We had great hope that newer set up will increase competion and better service. Alas, that is not so.

The dealers are smart. When there is some delay, they say "Why the ration card is not produced or some excuse". Great way to put someone in defence.

Is it that the dealers are waiting for 17th January when the hike i the patrleum product increse is to be considered.
N  10th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
Hi,
This is Ulhas bandi. I have HP gas from past 3 years. I have only one cylinder and for refill I need to wait for 2 days, In this 2 days time I and my have to survey with outside food which is expensive. Every month I request for extra cylinder but agency people says next month. Till date, no extra cylinder and only hope from the agency. Is there any body to listen to my complaint and help me to get extra cylinder.

Ulhas Bandi

HP Gas Dealer,
Kengeri Satellite Town,
Bangalore 560060
A  12th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
I am trying to booked a cylinder against my connection in Jaipur with Anand Gas Agency, Raja Park, Jaipur on phone but they are not picking the phone for booking . This is not a one off incident but a habit with this agency. This time I have lost my patience and am writing to every official in HP Gas. There is no sanctity of time and they are callous to the ordeal one undergoes dut to lack of basic necessity of life.
N  23rd of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
I have booked the gas for home delivery on 17/01/2008 my distributor is BADAL AGENCY my consumer no 62774 is till date I haven,t received my cylinder . I have called to several times they are giving all sorts false promices that you will going to receive within few hours we have already sent it throug our delivery man , we are exhausted to hear all this false commitment every day , very poor customer care service I would certaily say .
A  29th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
my delar delverd to gas on black market i will see them and shot to my video camra my delar is noble tarder rajori garden new delhi 110027 plz ask me what i am donig
N  17th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes

HP Gas - non delivery
south delhi gas agency
India

we booked the gas on connection no. 684462 1 month back.they came after 3 weeks when nobody was at home and since then we have been trying to contact them overphone at 26018470 and 26012540 but there has been no response.last sunday we went personally but the shop was closed with no prior information.our adress is as follows-
435-c sheikh sarai-1 dda sfs flats new delhi-110017
help would be appreciated urgently.
N  31st of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes

HP Gas - New connection
India

I registered for a new HP Gas connection on 2nd feb and was told i will receive after a month.
Next month the same thing happened.
I have been repeatedly calling and they postpone it each time.

Its already April and I still hear from them that it will take 2-3 months more.
The Agency is
Sandeepthi Gas Service
8-3-1116 Srinagar Colony
hyderabad - 73
N  2nd of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes

HP Gas - Non delivery of gas cylinder after booking
India

I am a working professional residing in Vijay Vihar, Phase-I, Delhi with my wife. We have HP Gas connection(consumer no. - 611523) and managing with one gas cylinder only. Every time our cooking gas gets over, we never get the cylinder replaced on the date said by the agency. As both of us are working, and we do not have neighbors who stay home at day time we do not have any option to ask our neighbors to collect the gas.

The delivery boy does not actually come and says that he had come but the door was closed. This has happened many times. We are ready to go and collect the gas from agency, but they say they will only deliver at the address. We have booked the gas before 15 days but have not received it as yet. The agency says they cannot say the date or time of delivery. They will deliver at their convenience and we should be there to collect or else we go without gas till they deliver again.

They agency is not ready to help us or take any action against the delivery. We believe they are selling the gas in black also. The gas agency name is:

Century Gas SVC
B-8, Sector-5,
Rohini
Delhi-110085.
N  13th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes

HP Gas - Transferred connection not been given
India

I have recently transferred my HP Gas connection from the city of Hyderabad in AP to Coonoor, TN. The dealer in upper Coonoor refuses to accept the transfer form and give me a connection without a ration card with the local address. It is very difficult to get a ration card as I have just moved to this place. I do hope that HP will brief their dealers properly and not put us through hardship for a simple transfer of connection.
N  14th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
I am a working professional residing in Rajesh Kumar, H. No.434/5, Maholla Dera Sahib, Manimajra, Chandigarh (UT) . We have HP Gas connection(consumer no. - 634709) . Every time our cooking gas gets over, we never get the cylinder replaced on the date said by the agency. As both of us are working.

They agency is not ready to help us or take any action against the delivery. The gas agency name is:

Prime Gas Agency

Consumer no 609761.
DOC NO. 4000176.
DEALER CODE 958620.

Sir,
I informed you that your service is very poor because before two months I booking the gas.
But the gas is not delivery in my home. gas not to delivery properly there was told me per month not available to our delivery man.Your distributer name KAMLESH TRADING COMPANY.

Please solve this problem urgentily.

Thanks you