HP Gas / Non Delivery of Gas after Booking

1 India Review updated:

I am a consumer of HP gas from Bhubaneswar. My consumer number is 610355. I have booked my gas since the 28th of Jan, 2010 and till today my gas has not been delivered. Every alternate day when I inquire with the agency “Rajdhani Gas” in Micney Mall, CRP Square, Bhubaneswar, they always revert me with the reply that this shall be reaching me the very next day, but their next day did not come till a month. I am an Ex-service person and with this age I have to run for the negligence in service from the Gas Agency. When I inquire from the other consumers of the agency, I come to know that with intend these people neglect in delivering the gas in time, where as generally it should have been delivered within a week. Please suggest me with your advice as to how the gas agency shall compensate for its poor service.
Sadananda Sahoo
Phone: [protected]

Comments

• Si
      3rd of Nov, 2010

Poor customer care service

I have booked my gas last month. ( Dhivya Gas Agency, Ambattur, Chennai ) Till now they have not supplied me the same nor they r picking up the call. Most of the time the phone will be busy. To-day I cal the gas company they told there is Road problem, so they cannot supply, came and collect the Bill from their office and collect the cylinder from their godown. Till now I am not get my cylinder Very very poor customer care service...
    sivagnanam / consumer no: 603850

• Rm
      24th of Jan, 2013

I am a consumer of HP gas from Bhubaneswar. My consumer number is 639275. I have booked my gas since the 26th of December 2012 and till today my gas has not been delivered. Every alternate day when I inquire with the agency “Rajdhani Gas” in Micney Mall, CRP Square, Bhubaneswar, they always revert me with the reply that this shall be reaching me the very next day, but their next day did not come till a month. When I inquire from the other consumers of the agency, I come to know that with intend these people neglect in delivering the gas in time, where as generally it should have been delivered within a week to 10 days. Please suggest me with your advice as to how the gas agency shall compensate for its poor service. My Booking Number is 286846 and Cash Memo No. is188571 dated 19th January 2013
    R Masih
    Phone: 9861583386

• Am
      6th of Apr, 2013

I am a consumer of HP gas from pali marwar. My consumer number is 618406. I have booked my gas since the 21 march2013 and till today my gas has not been delivered. Every alternate day when I inquire with the agency “gita Gas” in station road pali marwar, , they always revert me with the reply that this shall be reaching me the very next day, but their next day did not come till a month. When I inquire from the other consumers of the agency, I come to know that with intend these people neglect in delivering the gas in time, where as generally it should have been delivered within a week to 10 days. Please suggest me with your advice as to how the gas agency shall compensate for its poor service.
    amrit lal
    Phone: 07737725714

• Ra
      14th of Jun, 2014

I am a consumer of HP gas from Bhubaneswar. My consumer number is 630511. I have booked gas since 6th june 2014 & till today my gas hasn't been delivered.first msg came 7th june that your booking is canceled plz rebook it, then i was again booking today morning then another msg came your gas booking till 11 june 2014. phone -9861138608