HP Gas / NON DELIVERY OF CYLINDER

India Review updated:

HP GAS SERVICE IS VERY POOR, BECAUSE I HAVE BOOK THE GAS CYLINDER DATED 23.01.09 BUT THE AGENCY YET ON DATE 9.02.10
NOT DELIVERED THE CYLINDER,

I WENT THE AGENCY FOUR TIMES BUT THE MANAGER (SHE) SAYS
THIS DAY WE WILL DELIVER THE CYLINDER.

THERE IS NO ANY RESPONSBILITY OF THE MANAGAR.

Comments

• Ji
      20th of Jul, 2007

I'm a user of HP Gas for domestic purpose with my consumer no. 605295 dated 25.11.1999 and another connection by name of my uncle Ashok P Agrawal vide consumer no. 100694 dated 08.03.1979.

In both the cases my dealer M/s. Kothari stores, gorelal chowk, Gondia is a registered dealer of supply of HP gas, but sorry to inform you that the said dealer is unable to make the delivery of cylinder in proper time. We have to make lots of exercise to getting the cylinder and if we are in urgent need then I have to go to godown of the dealer for collection of gas cylinder.

Thanks and regards.
    Jitesh Agrawal.
    P.A.Rice Mills
    GONDIA - M.S - 441601.
    MOB. +91-9422130857

• Vi
      3rd of Dec, 2007

R/sir
    my connection in h.p.gas.in hisar at SAI GAS SERVICE.my conection no is512532'taking a gas sylinder is a very diffucilut work .whan ever i got a sylender is very hard procedure.it takes 3 or 4 round for home dilivery.some time it takes up to two month and 4 to 6 round for getting a cylender,
    at persent i book for a sylender at 23-11-07 and yet i do not get a sylender till 3-12-07
    is there any solution for it ,i got last cylender in two month excersise,can i got a cylinder at time '
    owner of agency say u can change urs connectio to any other agency
    what should i do.
    my cell no is 09991422999

13th of Apr, 2010

Dear sir/madam I booked Gas for home delivery on 1-3-2010, but till today 13-4-2010 not deliver .Whenever i make phone call to gas agency, they says we can't deliver in your home .Iam very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with it MY GAS AGENCY NAME -THARAMOLIL, AGENCY CODE IS -966170, MY CONSUMER NO IS 602813, MY NAME IS -SAINA ROY

• Ki
      1st of Jun, 2011

Respected sir,
    "Balmik gas service" vikas nagar, kanpur
    has not provided gas cylinder since feb 2011 inspite of several requests...
    kindly instruct them to provide cylinders on time.. otherwise change my connection to another dealer who can give delivery on time..
    my gas connection no. is 606296
    Thanking u.
    Dr. kishan kumar srivastava
    c 51 LIC colony lakhanpur, kanpur

• Ms
      7th of Oct, 2014

07/10/2014
    Dear sir,

Our Consumer no 658784, delay the delivery of gas after booking, having only 1 cylinder in our family now we are using private gas 5kgs cylinder that will be riffling cost @ 280/-its goes only 4 days. We are in middle class family not bear everytime this much amt because it is biggest amt survey to us They were not responding on phone calls they will pick of keeping aside, no’s are 040-23083333 / 23082222 & 23175838(not working) pl. do the needful. our dealer name.Praveena Gas Agency, Chintal Hyderabad-500054.

I would be thankful if you will take some desired action.

Mrs. Suvarna