HP Gas / Poor customer care service

1 India Review updated:

I have booked my gas last month 3rd. Till now they have not supplied me the same nor they r picking up the call. Most of the time the phone will be busy. Once they picked up the call and they told not to call again and they know their duty. Very very poor customer care service.

Comments

• Sh
      4th of Dec, 2007

We have booked for re-filled cylinder about 20 days back. And we are booking this after 6 months time. But still they haven't delivered the cylinder, whenever we call them we get autoreply saying "the phone is faulty" I don't know how a person can book for gas if the phone is faulty always where there are number of customers waiting to book for gas.

This should be severely considered as this is a domestic need for each and every human in this world. HP service is too bad that no one can go for it. I would like to add the agency name for public awareness:

Sree Nithi Gas Agency,
    Triplicane, Chennai - 5.

• Si
      18th of Mar, 2009

MY CYLINDER PASSBOOK IS LOST SINCE LAST WEEK. CAN U HELP ME HOW I GET DUPLICATE PASSBOOK .
    pLZ MAIL ME AT MY MAIL ID sikandar123accounts@gmail.com

• De
      18th of Apr, 2009

This Kekan is so irritating, there is no one to listen your complaint, niher their service is promp they never give home delivery this tel ph. no.20260224 is landline no. but like mobile phones it gives message like out of coverage area and it is always engage customer do suffer with their service and gets irritated, after so many times given calls nobody answers.
    since six months I am a customer of this bloody kekaan gas agency but never they given a proper service.I think there is some malpratice and illigle business is going on.