HP Gas / Late delivery of cylinders!

1 India Review updated:

We have been using HP gas for the last 12 years. We are presently alloted to Sugum Enterprises, Kanakapura Road, Bangalore. We have booked for cylinder after our cylinder got exhausted . The replacement is not suppled even after one month. They say they will give only one month after the booking . We have booked on 10th Aug. Still it is not supplied. They are saying we give today, and they won't come. They will not take the booking for next cylinder (we have two cylinders) even if it is exhausted. It seems they will take books for second cylinder also only after ten days of the first cylinder replacement.

In this process, we are without gas for the last one week. Many times we tried to contact, the phones are always engaged. Whenever they pick (say after one hour of trying) they are very brief, and have no patience to listen what is being told.

Yesterday and today we have even informed that we complain to HP. They simply said that it will come after 2 O' clock. They did not supply.

Comments

• Ad
      21st of Sep, 2007

I got the HP gas connection in Mothinagar HPGas office(Hyderabad) from 2years back.last 4months i'm in out station.I lost my HP consumer book and i have no idea on consumer no.Now i came back to hyd.I want to take the consumer book.Hp gas manager not responding correctly.I taken my ID proof and asked.Simply they are saying there is no data of record on our name&ID Proof&address proof.
    Details of consumer:
    Name:Adidamu.venkata phani krishna bhaskar.
    Address:
    Door no:9-116
    P.R.Nagar
    Hyderabad.

Now i shifted to Secnderabad.i also want to transfer of consumer address from P.R nagar to Secunderabad.
    Present Residence Address :
    A.V.P.K.Bhaskar
    C/O A.V.Ramarao,
    Door no:3-6-210.
    Suman Housing colony.
    WestMaredpally-500036.
    Secunderabad.
    Please verify the Consumer details and issue the consumer gas book on this .Later i will apply for transfer to Secunderabad.The costumer service is very bad in Mothinagar Hp gas Office.
    Details of consumer:
    Name:Adidamu.venkata phani krishna bhaskar.
    Address:
    Door no:9-116
    P.R.Nagar
    Hyderabad.

plaese provide the consumer service immediately.......

• Ni
      5th of Oct, 2007

Hi,

I have been using 1 HP Gas cylinder since 4 years. Now, there is a need for another cylinder. My HP dealer is not providing me proper procedure for booking the 2nd cylinder. Please provide me the details/process to book for 2nd cylinder.

Thanks & Regrads ,
    Nilesh Bhalerao

• Bi
      13th of Oct, 2007

I want inform u this that there are selling of gas cylinders illegally by these following dealer M/S.TAP TRISA. These dealer supply gas cylinders in Madhyamgram, Kol-129. I had booked the gas about 13 days before but not got the cylinder.They takes booking on computer so we sometimes do not understand that whether they had booked. Then if we call that number again they do not say us that for this consumer number one gas is already booked and they will not take another booking instead of that the take the booking for another time. I hope that if the company get my comment they will take some action and i hope that if the company gets this message please take some serious action against this dealer M/S.TAP TRISA who supplies gas in MADHYAMGRAM, KOL-129. I had also informed the dealer by telephone about this problem but the dealer told us that he will see about it and then he had kept down the phone. They had told this but had not taken any action.

• Pa
      26th of Nov, 2007

I am an 83 old widow of an army officer.I have been taking gas cylinders from HP Gas, Alwal for the last 34 years. I had 2 connections, one in the name of my late father G.Ramamurthy, which they said they did not have!!! And my late husband,col PRK Murthy, consumer number 16549.Whenever I book a cylinder,i have to make at least 15 to 20 calls, beg and plead with them to send me the cylinder. It takes a month or so to get a refill while for the "vips"it takes a few hours.Lately their favorite sentence is "we came but your door was locked, so book again as you present booking is canceled". At my age, can i have the energy to go out EVERY day? Please redress my complaint. Else is there any other Gas Agency that i could change to? At my age I cannot take this harassment!

• Ry
      18th of Dec, 2007

I am from Pune. My cylinder comes from Shiv Shanthi Gas Agency.The service provided by this agency is worst. We have booked the cylinder on 12th November. And they told us that the cylinder will be delivered in 1 week. Its been more than 1 month that we dint get any cylinder. We have called up almost everyday but still we dint get any response.

• Pb
      4th of Apr, 2008

I AM FACING THE PROBLEM OF NOT GETTING THE EXTRA CYLINDER EVEN AFTER BOOKING AND EVEN AFTER WAITING PERIOD OF MINIMUM 3 YRS. RENUKA GAS SERVICES (HP GAS) IN AURANGABAD ARE NOT READY TO GIVE THE CYLINDER AND EVEN THEY ARE NOT READY TO TALK WITH CUSTOMERS IN SOFT LANGUAGE. ALWAYS THEY ARE SAYING "JUST CALL AFTER 8 DAYS. AT THIS MOMENT WE HAVE NO STOCK." WHENEVER WE CALL THEM THEIR REPLY IS ONE AND THE SAME.

• Om
      14th of Apr, 2008

Hello sir, Our mother is having gas connection in her name Shakuntala. M and consumer no. 603691 in Abhishek Agencies, Gandhinagar, Bangalore. She has lost her documents now she wants to change to new address in Wilson garden. Whats the procedure and want document is required please inform me rental aggreement is in my name and if u need any letter from the client or any documents for proof please let me know. Thanking you.
    regards
    Omprakash. N.C
    9341918989

• Da
      15th of Apr, 2008

We are using HP Gas cylinders for cooking and our Gas dealer is Maruti Gas Agency at Bowenpally, Secunderabad. First of all, the telephone numbers are continously busy from exact 8a.m to 6 p.m. and the recorded info. is given the line is busy, try after some time. and to book a cylinder it takes more than a month to get them on line and after that again to contact them its just a dream as always busy. I have booked a cylinder on 19th March and till date I am not ble to contact them nor the cylinder has been delivered. It is very rediculous and some action to be immediately taken against them.

• Su
      20th of Sep, 2008

dear sir,

this is sudarsan from mumbai-chembur i booked hp gas to day my consumer no is 644570 and complained no is 18183. the gas acency at chembur they told it take 2-3 days. but i have only one cylinder with me so please if u arrange a gas to day evening it will be gratefull to u sir

• Vi
      18th of Nov, 2008

I have been deposited all documents for transfer umakiran gas service to mangesh gas service, Bajrang chowk n-8 cidco, aurangabad, maharashatra Dt: 11.10.2008. Till today no cylinder provided to me.

29th of Apr, 2011

from last 6 months i cant get the cylinder through home delivery. i requst them togive me another agency which is close to me &its delivery van comes alternat day in our appartment. but they doesn't do that last time i collect the cylender from the agency. they assure me that next time i get it at home .but from last 4 months many times phone not connected if it connect they said u get the cylender in the morning .til the morning waiting for that.
    is it make a difference.