HP Gas / Delivery problems

I am a consumer of HP Gas in Surat. My consumer number 608843 . I am taking gas cylinder form Yogita Gas service 116/1, Ambika nagar, Nava Gam, Dindoli Road, Udhna, Surat (Gujarat).
From last one year i am suffering from supplier side he is not giving us proper supply. Everytime i have to go to his office for LPG gas cylinder but after that he not giving response and reply answer that "we are not having Stock so you must wait till we will not get cylinders from HP company.

Kundan Singh
Surat Gujarat, India

N  5th of Oct, 2007 by

My name is Shashidhar and our consumer number is 605070. Our agency name is Sugam Enterprises, we have always had problems receiving cylinder. Every time we book for cylinder we have to wait and wait atleast for a month and there is no proper response from the distributor. None of them answer the phone call and when we go and meet them in personally they dont respond properly, many consumers are facing such issues. This agency has been one of the worst agency in the past few years, previously we were with a different distributor and never used to face such problems. Only that agency was a little far away from our house. Kindly do the needful and if required please dont hesitate to contact me.Below is my contact details, hopefully this will help us.

#36, C/O. N.D. Flour Mill, 3rd cross,
GKM College Road, Jaraganahalli,
Bangalore - 560078
Mobile - 9845875686
Res - 080 22441355
N  11th of Jan, 2008 by
Hello sir,
This is Ulhas bandi Consumer no 616650. I have placed order for cylinder refill in 5th December 2007. Till date i.e 11 January 2008 there is no delivery of gas cylinder. The lady who picks up the phone does not respond to the call. Please help me

ulhas bandi

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] / HP Gas Logo Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] / HP Gas
Customer Care Service