HP Gas / No or late delivery of gas cylinder!

1 India Review updated:

My consumer no. is 604363 and agency name is Divya Jyoti Enterprises (Shop no. 11/12, B Block, Shiv Shakti Complex, East Vinod Nagar, Delhi. In the last 2 months (May and June, 2007), I registered my request for booking 2 times (using MTNL automated Gas booking facility) and 3rd time on Monday, July 2, 2007. So far I have not been able to get my empty cylinders replaced. When I contacted on Monday, July 2, 2007, I was told that the Gas has already been delivered on June 15. I informed the agency that it has not been done so and your gas vendor is selling the gas in black market and also requested him to check the receipt. I have been following daily to remind him and I am being promised that it will be delivered today/tomorrow. This is unacceptable. These people do not realize the importance of service to customers and do not perform their duty seriously and in turn, customer only suffers.

Comments

• Ul
      11th of Jan, 2008

hello sir,
    Distributor Lalitha gas agency, hp gas dealer Kengeri satellite town bangalore 560060 has not delivered gas cylinder. I had placed order on 5 dec 2007 and till date 11 jan 2008 no cylinder. The person says no stock or no load of cylinder arrived to the said station. please do send the load of gas cylinder so that I can be given one.

ulhas bandi