I am staying in Warje, PUNE Maharashtra State.
I have a domestic connection with the local HP Gas Distributor-Ambika Gas, Warje naka Pune.
I have been observing this experience of poor cylinder delivery from last more than a year.
Every time I book for the cylinder –It has always taken more than 15 days for delivery of the cylinder
1. First thing is they never answer/pickup the phone line, either its kept ringing or they or they disconnect the handset,
2. Every time I have made at least 30 calls for registering for the cylinder and getting it.
3. They never keep the commitment, they keep giving FAKE promises that the cylinder will be delivered say today by 4:00 pm (today it self I had this exact experience, its 6:00 pm and the cylinder is not yet delivered, I tried calling them from 4:45 till5:45 pm but no answer to phone) and this incident repeats. And we have to wait at home keeping aside our other important tasks, and eventually waste our time.
4. This time I have booked the cylinder on 5th Feb and here’s the case history
a. They first promised me to deliver the cylinder on 10th feb, failed
b. Then they said it will be delivered on Saturday 17th Feb by 3:00 pm, FAILED
c. Today (20th Feb.-its been 15 days now) itself in the morning they promised to deliver it by 4:00 pm and FAILED
5. It seems that they give the cylinder of concerned consumer who is waiting, to somebody else who personally comes to the office and carry it personally.
6. I would like to bring to notification that carrying of Gas cylinder by consumers is illegal and dangerous (and I have always declined to do this)
7. It has become very frustrating for the consumers
8. I am experiencing this kind of BAD service for last 1 year.
Note: I would like somebody to take appropriate action on this in order to stop the misuse/illegal delivery and get a better service by this particular distributor – Ambika HP Gas Warje naka PUNE.
I am not sure as who else should send this mail from the HP?
A very frustrated consumer,