Hp Gas (Amar Gas, Mohali) / Not responding on booking no.

1 India Review updated:

I am a consumer of HP Gas from their dealer Amar Gas Agency , Mohali ( Chandigarh). I got the connection from agency few years back but i am really upset by the games played by the dealer. The telephone no. for the booking, given on the booklet is [protected] & 5097935. But when you call either there is engaged tone or the no. keeps on ringing with no response. My family has to face lot of hardship as gas delivery situation is really bad so if we don't book on time there are lot of issue to keep the stove burning. When we go and see at dealer's place, the phones are mostly kept off the hook to avoid the calls and sell the gas in black market. Would like to bring this point to notice of HP Gas personnel.
Regards

Gagan Vibhu

Comments

• Vi
      27th of Jan, 2009

I am also facing the same problem from the same dealer. They are never responding and most of the time phone is busy, which in fact they have kept off for the same reason stated above.

Vicky

• Mo
      9th of Feb, 2009

me also facing the same issue.. those ppl r realy sick...

• Su
      5th of Jan, 2010

I am a consumer of HP Gas from their dealer Amar Gas Agency, Mohali ( Chandigarh). I got the connection from agency of few years back but i am really upset by the games played by the dealer. The telephone no. for the booking, given on the booklet is 0172-2226618 & 5097935. But when you call either there is engaged tone or the no. keeps on ringing with no response. My family has to face lot of hardship as gas delivery situation is really bad so if we don't book on time there are lot of issue to keep the stove burning. When we go and see at dealer's place, the phones are mostly kept off the hook to avoid the calls and sell the gas in black market. Would like to bring this point to notice of HP Gas personnel.

Regards