HP DVD RW / defective product, rude cust service!
HP DVD RW The HP Customer service tells me too bad, they should only last 7 months and I can buy another from them. First he lied to me then I was on hold 30 min only for the "floor manager" or something like that to lie to me then get mad when I corrected him then deny lying again and said too bad if I don't like it they wont do anything and their is no one else their I can talk to about it. Well I wont be doing anymore computers with them and I hope that all buyers will beware. Just do a search for hp consumer complaints, I wish I had!
More HP DVD RW Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - Officejet 5255 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - Product
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hewlett-packard / hp envy x360
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - unexpected charge for tech support 
- Hewlett Packard - tech support/possible scam