HP DVD RW / defective product, rude cust service!
HP DVD RW The HP Customer service tells me too bad, they should only last 7 months and I can buy another from them. First he lied to me then I was on hold 30 min only for the "floor manager" or something like that to lie to me then get mad when I corrected him then deny lying again and said too bad if I don't like it they wont do anything and their is no one else their I can talk to about it. Well I wont be doing anymore computers with them and I hope that all buyers will beware. Just do a search for hp consumer complaints, I wish I had!
More HP DVD RW Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - ink cartridges, 902-xl, 902 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - envy 4520 printer and ink cartridges 
- Hewlett Packard - computer hard drive 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - laptops 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - new hp pavilion 24 all-in-one