HP domestic gas supply / Non supply of gas if booked through help line

1 India Review updated:

In the last two occassion I booked for refil of domestic Gas cylinder tyhrough help line of HP gas but unfortunately no dedivery could materealised.I had to go in person after waiting for sufficient time and had to re-book for refil.Tis time lapse has put me under great starain as naturally I got my supply after lapse of about anothe 15 days.My customer no is 600674 at Kolkata with Gas supplying agent "UPAHAR"

Comments

• Na
      9th of Aug, 2008

Kind attention HP Gas authority,

I strongly agree the above statement as most of the HP agent do have this type of mentallity .

Hp has to take corrective action since most of the customer ultimately diverted to Indane where the

supply is very consistent and respect the customer demands and do assist to the urgency and deliver

in time . But most of the HP agent are thinking they are working in a govt job and reply rudely manner

I think HP should take the agent after having analysing the agent background and in a sincere people

only they should provide agency . It is found to be shameful to HP having agent like this across the

country.

Shameful HP and i request you to change your account with indane who deliver in time

regards
    naveen sharma

• Ra
      26th of Sep, 2008

Sub: Compliant against Mohan & Mohan Gas Agency, Sarai Khwaja, Faridabad-121003(Haryana) the authorized dealer of Indane Gas.

Sir/ Madam,

I have Gas Connection no. MA 2607 at Mohan & Mohan Gas Agency, Sarai Khwaja Market, Faridabad-121003(Harayana). They have two telephone lines i) 0129-2258201 ii) 0129-2272112,

I have great difficulty in booking or making inquiry on phone. They never pickup the phone. I always find engage tone on both the lines. Due to this reason one day I, personally visited the booking place (Shop) Mohan & Mohan Gas Agency and found that receiver of the both phone were kept a side. I asked to the person seating on counter, he could not give the satisfactory answer. I always take off from office to book the gas.

But I found my query‘s answer “why these phone numbers are continuously engaged”. If you also wish to experience, you can try by ringing the phone Numbers.

They also keep the gap of 25 days between two bookings which is insufficient to us. If it could be 15 to 20 days would be more convenient to the maximum consumers.

As you aware that most of the influenced persons can get gas as and when they required / needed and other side other consumers are the real sufferer.

Inview of above, I would like to bring your attention on my both the issues, if they shorted out will be great relief to the consumers of our area near by Sarai Khwaja Market, Sector35, Faridabad

With best wishes

M. 09868525221
    E-mail: rakeshkumarsing@gmail.com

• Hk
      11th of May, 2009

same problem is being faced by me. my connection is badhan gas agency, sodal jalandhar, who have no delivery in our residential area i.e ramneek avenue pathankot road jalandhar. so every time we have to go to there godown to refil cylinder. the agency staff is not also very rude.. i am fed up and now wants to change to indane who supply in every part of city. can anyone help me.

H.K Sidhu