Hp Computer / terrible service!

38 starrett driveBelfast, ME, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2073380078
Second try sent payment they say they never received it the came and repo the merchandise very naughty attitude.

Comments

Fa
  20th of Mar, 2008
H.P. Redemption Cell
Solution Intergraded Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd.
New Delhi –110020

Subject: Regarding Claim the Free Gift (Headset + Web Camera) (Redemption Code is 5X7V4169EN)

Sir/Madam,
I bought a laptop HP Compaq Presario C716TU (C700) from check mark computers and I claimed for free gift web camera + headset. As per your email I sent a Demand draft bearing no. “625589” Dated 28/11/2007 for Rs. 350/= (Rs. Three hundred fifty only), copy of reseller purchase invoice and Bar coded product serial number sticker (original) pasted on the cardboard packaging also. But I could not receive any intimation or gift till now. (Redemption Code is 5X7V4169EN)

Yours faithfully

Farookh Javed

Contect No. 09412997615
E-mail: – Farookhjaved85@yahoo.com

As per you Email you told me "our representative will contact you shortly and you problem will solve in 2 working days" but it could not be solve.
so I am disagree from you service and i never suggest to buy hp products
Er
  17th of May, 2008
i will never again buy an HP computer. i purchased a pavilion9000 a little over a year ago with the substandard vista operating system and have not been able to connect to the internet. customer support extorts an extra 50 dollar on time call or a 200 dollar extended warranty in order for them to solve this problem.
so the best they can do is agree that i spent 2700 on a paper weight.

thanks HP. ... ill be sure to suggest mac computers to all my students.
Je
  12th of Oct, 2008
I purchased a hp compacq desttop computer in July of o8. Thr main switch was bad from the get go, but i could get it to come on at first. Later on it quit working completly. Finally got it sent back to hp. Now they have had it for a month and a half, and they tell me it will be that much longer before i get it back. Take mt advice DO NOT BUY A HP PRODUCT, Because if you do it will take forever to get it fixed if something happens to it--jerryeason
Va
  15th of Oct, 2008
Dear sir,
product registration no :- CCHSAP138248

My computer is giving me message that " The copy of wingow is not genuine ". Although I have not changed window.
Now I can just use internet on my computer and cannot do anything else.

It is asking me to enter new serial no that I donot have.

Please solve my problem as soon as possible
Ri
  29th of Oct, 2008
I purchased a refurbished pc from HP and it crashed and froze frequently.

I called the technical support 5 times. Almost every time they garrenty that it would not happen again and that that would be the last time I have to go through all those trouble and recovery process.

I will not spend any more time with them. I will just throw away the pc and go buy a Gateway or something. I will never buy from HP again.
An
  21st of Feb, 2009
my preferance is J F W C U T J G 4 L and referance number is 49445 in your recent christmas scheme I mr anil kharbanda have buyed a hpw1907 computer and your company promised that we
will get a printer and a ups free but today almost 50 days days had passed i have got my printer but not ups so please kindly send my ups at B3/101 janak puri new delhi 110058
So
  24th of Oct, 2009
As per the secheme launched by you i purchase two compaq 108tu in janaury.At that time the secheme was of gift of KODAK digital camera.SO i send two demand draft and all the document also for that.But after long time i got feedback from your side that mY claim was rejected.Now i did not got my demand draft back from you.

Please help me because my two Demand Draft are pending at your side costing worth near 3000/-.Also i request it to the HP SALES MANAGER IN SONEPAT.Please return my both demand draft.

I NEVER ASPECT THIS BEHAVE AND RESPONSE FROM HP COMPANY

So please return my both DEMAND DRAFT to my home address

The details are:--

SONEPAT
MOB. 09896072237
St
  25th of Nov, 2009
On 11/24/09 my H/P computer ceased to operate (CRASHED) the computer being only 10 months old, I called H/P and got in touch with a tech. The computer would not advance past the splash screen no matter what you would try, or what the tech. Ask me to do. At that point the tech. Told me that I would have to disassemble the computer and access the hard drive and start removing cables to diagnose the problem and ask me if I felt comfortable doing this, I replied NO. He replied that this was the only way to find out what the problem was, I once again told him that I was NOT a computer tech. And did not feel comfortable doing this. He then told me that basically if I did not do this, that I was on my own and could repair it on my own (HORRIBLE TECHNICAL SUPPORT). I said wait a minutes this computer is under warranty and you (H/P) need to fix it or better yet just send me a new computer, he stated that this is not possible and that it is never done (although 5 years previous my H/P crashed and that is exactly what happened) I told him this and he said no that could not happen. He then said that they could send out a tech. to my home to repair it, I said that would be fine, and he then told me that the cost of the repair would come out of my pocket, I then told him that I was not going to pay a dime to have the computer repaired because it was under warranty. The tech. Then told me that if I did not do as he ask that the call would be terminated and I was on my own to get the computer repaired (HORRIBLE SERVICE).
At that point things really escalated in every way imaginable.
At that point, I had no choice but to disassemble the computer as the tech. ask. It did not go well and I had a very bad time on the disassemble and assembly, and guess what, it still would not work after I did everything he ask. (SUPPRISE SUPPRISE).
The tech. then stated that they (H/P) would send me a box in about 3 day, and that I was to load the tower into it and send it back to them, were they would put it on a bench, check it out and replace any bad parts, with REFURBISHED parts. I told him back up the horse pal, I don’t want REFURBISHED parts I want new parts, and that I bought a new computer not a REFURBISHED computer, he started that that was not possible that they would not put new parts into the computer, and once again things escalated very badly. (HORRIBLE WARRANTY).
I did demand to talk to someone higher up and I did make it up to a so called manager. This was also a futile attempt (HE DID NOT CARE EITHER). I ask to speak to his boss and he said that there was no one above him, I told him he was full of it. He said that there was no one there that would be relevant to my issue, I said (YOU MEAN THAT THERE IS NO ONE THERE THAT CARES JUST LIKE YOU). I ask him for a new computer (tower) and he said that that is not possible that they never do that. I then told him that they had done it 5 years prior. The I found out something a little more interesting. He said that if this problem happened within the first 21 days of the purchase, that they would give me a new computer. So there you go, it does happen.
I guess the good part of the warranty runs out after 21 days, and the junk warranty goes into effect, you get refurbished junk parts put into the piece of junk you bought. You can buy refurbished computers at a discount rate, I bought a new computer, and will now have a refurbished computer at new cost price.
I have learned my lesson about H/P (HEAP OF POOP), a lot of people warned me about buying an H/P (HEAP OF POOP) but I did not listen, now it is a lesson learned.
H/P (HEAP OF POOP) sells garbage and services it the same way. This is just a former customers opinion.
MY NEXT COMPUTER WILL BE AN APPLE, I HOPE YOURS IS TOO.

Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company Logo Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company
Overall Satisfaction Rating