Hp Compaq Laptop / hp - let me repair useless
We have on numerous occasions contacted Let Me Repair regarding the abovementioned repair. We sent an HP Compaq laptop in for repair because it kept on switching itself off. This laptop was sent in for repair on 17/06/2011, this laptop was returned to us with a note stating that the LCD screen was replaced. This laptop belongs to one of our top management and this repair is urgent.
Upon testing the laptop we noticed that the problem was still occurring and in fact was worse than before. We contacted Let Me Repair Head office on the 4th of July and spoke to Charlene who said that she would elevate this repair as we cannot keep fitting the bill for courier costs to and from your repair centre. She has not got back to us to date. On the 5th we made a follow-up call and spoke to Bulelwa who emailed us a collection form, we then completed the form and emailed it back to [protected]@letmerepair.co.za and still received no confirmation from Let Me Repair and also had no correspondence from your side. On the 6th of July we contacted Charlene again who informed us that the matter had been escalated and she would forward us a confirmation of this via email as this was marked as urgent, which was also never done! On the 7th of July we contacted the Head Office and were informed that Charlene was on tea break and would call us back when she returned to her desk, which once again NEVER HAPPENED!!! It is now Let Me Repair’s responsibility to return this laptop to us at their cost as we have now been forced to make arrangements to deliver it ourselves. To date we still have not received our laptop back from let me repair and everytime we call, no one is available to talk to... They ALWAYS say they will call us back, but no one ever does!!! Let me repair is useless, please tell us who else we can take our HP's to for repair!!!
More Hp Compaq Laptop Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hp Pl4260n 42 - failure to work
- Hp, Monitor, 22xi, - started hazzy lines and went bad within 4 months, accepted for repair but not completed within 2 months and requestint two more months now 
- HP - hp products and customer service 
- HP - repair scam 
- HP - shipment delayed by 3 weeks