Hp Compaqmy claim is approved in the monthe of (january / 2009) but till date I am not recive any gift (kodak c913)

R Review updated:

I (RAGHU KIRAN.K) i sent a DD worth rs 1299/-
to mentioned address
DD details are as given below...

ICICI BANK d.d
amount of 1299/-

My claim is approved on January /2009 but till date i am not received any gift when i call to customer care no every time they are telling with in 2 weeks u r going to receive the gift every month thats what happening, how can i refer u r product to others

• V
      Oct 16, 2007

When we switch on the computer it suddenly switched off itself in few seconds only.

• S
      Nov 29, 2007
    Hp Compaq - Repair / service

My Compaq Presario V3015 NR had to be serviced due to the monitor screen being broken. I sent it in to HP beginning of August they received it August 12th. Each time I would check on its status the expected return shipment was pushed back until a MONTH later it said status : canceled.

I immediately called in to see what happened and they had said it had been sent to another service center in Texas because the service center originally didn't have the parts to repair it. Weeks go by, still nothing I call in to have some lady tell me a Fed-Ex tracking number that it's been shipped to C.Washington (NOT MY BILLING ADDRESS) in October. I call service center and through their intricate web of phone support finger pointing find that they will make a case for me. They say a case manager will contact me within 2-3 days. I waited a week and nothing happened. I've been calling every week and I get the same response that they will escalate my case for a case manager and will be contacted within 2-3 days, I told them it had not happened the first time and he even gave me his personal assurance they will call. I wait patiently for week and still nothing.

I am so fed up it is now November almost December, 4 months waiting for my notebook. I get no resolution from calling, can't get to speak with a case manager. Isn't this illegal in some way? What can I do?

Helpless.

• S
      Aug 31, 2009

My story is similar too...I suggest never buy anything from web in India...please read the email thread that I had with HP support:

Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 12:07:11 +0530

Dear Customer,

With reference to your mail, we would like to inform you that the gift will be dispatched to you on the receipt of the stock which is expected within the next 2-3 weeks.

Inconvenience caused due to delay is truly regretted.

Please feel free to write us for further clarifications.

S O L U T I O N S I D I G I T A S

www.digitas.in

Solutions I Digitas is India and South-East Asia’s leading marketing services and digital marketing agency, helping the world's biggest brands develop, engage and profit from building profitable relationships with their customers. The Agency pairs marketing, technology, creativity, imagination, analytics and media to ignite emotional bonds between people and brands.

Members of the Paris-based Publicis Groupe S.A. (Euronext Paris: FR0000130577, NYSE: PUB), the world's fourth largest communications group and second largest media counsel and buying group.

From: sanjeev kumar [mailto:[protected]@hotmail.com]
    Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 9:05 AM

Dear Support,

Am I ever going to receive the Camera????...if not then please return the DD which was summited for this...I don't know what the problem with MNC's once they start business in India they don't care about their credibility and they start behaving like another Indian companies, it's simply because we don't have proper norms in our country due to companies start exploiting people...

Keep the great work and world will now about it sooner or later, I will try to make it sooner!!

Regads,

Sanjeev

Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 14:46:33 +0530

Dear Customer,

We apologize for the delay and inconvenience caused.

We would like to inform you that we will only be able to send the registered gift of Kodak Easy Share C913 Camera on receipt of the fresh stock of the same.

We once again apologize for the delay in redemptions and would like to reassure you that we stand by our commitment of ensuring that the gift reaches you at the earliest.

We thank you for your patience and co-operation.

S O L U T I O N S | D I G I T A S

www.digitas.in

The information in this email and subsequent attachments may contain legally privileged, proprietary and confidential information that is intended for a particular recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or use of the contents of this email information is prohibited. When addressed to Digitas clients or vendors, any information contained in this email is subject to the terms and conditions in the governing contract. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify us by telephone or by return email, and delete the email.*

From: sanjeev kumar [mailto:[protected]@hotmail.com]
    Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2009 9:04 PM

Hi HP,

Please let me know whether you meant 30 working days or 30 holidays!!!... don't want to believe you guys as you your self know you're pure cheat. Your product sucks as well as your service. Keep-up this good work and I will let the world know. By the way lot's of people have already known ... you can several blogs... cheers!!

Sanjeev

Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 17:18:39 +0530

Dear Customer,

With reference to our mail sent on 19th April 09, we would like to update you the gift will be dispatched on receipt of the fresh stock of Kodak Easy Share C913 Camera within the next 30 days.

We sincerely apologize for delay caused.

S O L U T I O N S | D I G I T A S

From: Gift Redemption Support System [mailto:[protected]@solutions-intg.com]
    Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 10:47 PM
    Subject: Delay in receipt of gift//CND8443HLG

Name : Sanjeev Kumar
    Email Id : [protected]@hotmail.com
    Query Type : Delay in receipt of gift
    Body Text : This was the worst shopping experience I had...I don't know why did I chose HP????...It was pure cheating...At STAPLES thay told me that camera was free with the Laptop and I believed them without noticing the * (star mark for condition apply), thought would get with Laptop at the same time but I was wrong as I beleived the STAPLESpeople blindly and they were cleaver to hide the fact (or surpprise me) till biling was done that I need to pay extra 1400 bugs to get that camera...again my misery doesn't ends here I have send the DD on 13 March 2009 and still waiting for the CAMERA!!!...hope they and getting a custom made for me!!!...anyways I will make sure to never BUY an HP product and also never Visit STAPLES in Bangalore...same would suggest to all my faily and friends...Guys Happy cheatin g or Fooling people ...please don't forget to check several blogs!!!...SURPRISE!!!

MSN Battles We pitch one stalwart against the other and give you the power. Who will you vote for? Share photos while you chat with Windows Live Messenger.

Get easy photo sharing with Windows Live™ Photos. Drag n’ drop

• R
      Sep 07, 2009
    Hp Compaq - NOT RECEIVING GIFT
    hp compaq
    giftredemptionsupport.com

Redemption Code : 3YN8ZXWJR7

Product model : CQ 145 TU (COMPAQ)

Product serial # : CND8361W73

Date of purchase of the product : 23 - 2 - 09

Date of Online Registration : 24-2-09

e-mail: [protected]@yahoo.co.in

i have purchased compaq laptop and i have sent DD for digital camera gift. but still i have not got it. i think you are going to cheat us... tell me ..

• H

INI 723091T
    INI 723097Z
    INI 723099Z
    INI 723095P

These are computers are faulty. It is not working.

• H
      Jan 08, 2010
    hp compaq

Sir,

Serial No - INA 83407PH

The above mentioned computers SMPS is not working properly. Pls attend the comlaint at the earliest.

• D
      Apr 21, 2010

MY CLAIM IS APPROVED IN THE MONTH OF (FEBRUARY/2009) BUT TILL DATE I AM TON RECIVE ANY GIFT(KODAK DIGITAL CAMERA 10MP)

MODEL NO-CQ40-145TU (FZ737PA#ACJ) (COMPAQ)
    SI NO-SCND8361LYK

Hp Compaq - Laptops
    HP
    Oregon
    Phone: [protected]

Two compaq latops that are now useless junk! I will never, ever recommend HP Compaq brand laptops again to anyone!

#1 computer fried the video card, right after the 1 year warranty expired.

#2 comuter (purchase July 2009) has been sent in five times for servicing, now they tell us the motherboard and keyboard has spilled liquid on it. This computer has never had spilled liquid on it! They are just trying to get out of fixing it under the 1-year warranty which expires next month. And they asked for $398 to fix it. Nope, rather purchase another brand and apply the $398 to it. Hp is a bunch of liars!

Well, let me tell you, that is the last money I will ever spend on another HP Product!

I have Dell & Lenovo laptops that are older and have never had the problems that these two have. Both of these pieces of HP junk lasted one year each! Never again!

For all the years I have spent as a computer tech, I can't believe the lengths a company would go to, to lie about the problem. This is just so unfair and false!

Pretty low class of HP that their techs stoop to bald face lying to cover up a defective laptop.

• B
      Jul 25, 2011
    India

When i connect my HEadphone to Laptop, audio is playing both in Laptop speakers and HEadphone.. But when i connect headphone it should play only in head phones... Can you please Giude me...

• T
      Jan 30, 2012
    tami greer
    620 buffalo st
    Conneaut
    Ohio

i shuld not half to pay sombody on line or buy a boot disk if it was installed on my computer at factory the right way