HP / customer service
Having purchased a desktop PC (Pavilion dv9365UK) from HP in September, I am still waiting for a working machine to be delivered to my home. It suffered a fatal error a few days after I had moved all files over onto it, so rather than returning the product to the retailer (Comet in the UK) I sent it back to HP for repair, hoping the data could be recovered.
The machine was returned to me a week or so later with just enough functionality for me to backup the data before it was returned once more.
A month or so with countless phone calls and promises that my case was being escalated up a level, no machine.
HP Customer Services said there was no chance of a replacement being sent to me as they have three chances to repair before they replace. This did not seem to have a time limit - perhaps they just wait until the customer forgets that they even shelled out nearly £900 for a PC which is devaluing by the day (when the product was still being sold, it was down to £680 in the same store.)
Three months down the line, the machine was returned to me last week non-functioning and sent straight back to HP who simply hung up on me when I called to find out what was happening this morning.
Comet say no chance of refund. They have stopped selling this machine, so no replacement avaialable.
My advice? DON'T buy from HP unless you have a free phone line, endless patience and masochistic tendencies!
More HP Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - printer
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - laptop
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp 3070a printer
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet pro 6968
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - warranty repair & customer service