HoWigs / zero service and junk quality!

United States Review updated:

I want to warn everyone about this website howigs, do not buy from this online, quality of their wigs is absolutely terrible. When I received my wig I was shocked, because it looked so cheap and rubbish. It was super shiny and fluffy and it was not a human hair. My wig was 100% synthetic even though it was said "real human hair" and cost a lot. I wanted to return it for a refund, but they did not reply to my messages. Howigs is a terrible scam, please do not order from them. There is zero service and junk quality!

Ke
Feb 2, 2017

Comments

• Ka
      15th of Feb, 2017

I don't agree that. I have bought from howigs. The wig made me look 10 years younger. My hair is thinning, sparse and unhealthy looking white/gray. the colour I ordered had more of a blueish cast than I thought it would have and the back had hairs that stuck out. Over all I liked my look but it was too much of a change from my own grayish, white, yellow. A stranger might think hmm...kind of attractive but my family was...amused...

4th of Jun, 2018

@KAicia Please upload picture. I'm sure your family was VERY amused. They're the ones that are HONEST. Strangers will say what they think you want/need to hear. Be careful. Listen to your family.

• He
      18th of Feb, 2017

I have 3 of Ho wigs in color 25B. No one can tell that I am wearing a wig. the colour and texture as well as the styling are excellent. This wig can be combed to be either smooth or funky and looks lovely either way. It is a style that makes you look and feel very polished and I have been told it takes 10 years off my age 0f 70, and people are amazed when I tell them its a wig. Howigs staff are so helpful and pleasant and I would recommend anyone who wants a wig either for medical reasons or like me for reasons of vanity (ha ha) to contact Howigs.

4th of Jun, 2018

@Hearna People are lying to you. Please upload pictures.

• Ge
      21st of Feb, 2017

I also bought a wig from Howigs, i love it, it's so natural looking and managed well over the weekend of my birthday! didn't fall off, didn't get in the way, never got too hot! i want to order this one in every color!

4th of Jun, 2018

@Georignon Please upload picture. I find it hard to believe your wig is NATURAL LOOKING. Very curious to see what you got.

12th of Aug, 2018

There are no photo because this is being done by staff of said company so as to control feed back.

Dear customer,
    Your order has been shipped, so you can't cancel it.
    Please don't worry, you will receive a nice wig soon.
    I wish you have nice day!
    Please advise.
    Regards,
    Lucy
    This is what I get after bring to the attention that there site is being called a scam and asking for a full refund and now I'm in a nightmare of emails over 90 because they will not refund Me. What everhappens I warn people DO not Deal with this site they are scammers .

12th of Aug, 2018

I found out with in hours that they where scammers and requested a full refund, they answered and said dont worry, I asked for a contact address, never received, They will drive you mad, they get your money and no matter what happens you will never get it back not even through Pay Pal, they have found a loop hole with Paypal .

I sent this Email and no answer: Lucy, you say for Me not to worry your site is full on scamming customers in Australia and they are getting together to take a class action under international Law. Attached you will see the comments of your good customers . You have3 by telling me that you’re not refunding Me stolen my money as can be seen by the attached you do not even supply the real Human hair so this is a total scam.

Please do your research... do not be leave what you read in there web sites one the photos that you are looking at are Not theirs they have used another site, two, they will not give you a real name contact. three you will not get a return address, 4 the items you order will never be like the item you get, Real hair is not real no matter how much you pay. Im not hiding behind anything the name listed is my real name and you can contact me through this site any time as I will be updating with the facts, They are a TOTAL SCAM ANY POSITIVE FEED BACK IS BY THEM