Howard Miller Clock / Paid for item and did not receive it!

1 545 8th St., New York, New YorkNew York, NY, United States
Phone: 877-383-7997

November 23, 2007 I ordered a Howard Miller clock from this company for a Christmas present. About the 3rd week in December 07 I called the company and was told by Suzie Walker that shipment was delayed coming directly from Howard Miller and would not receive this clock until sometime in January 08. I canceled the order and asked Suzie Walker to credit my charge. She said I would receive a credit within 7 - 10 days. My next credit card statement did not have the credit and I again called and talked to Al Carter, Stan Jay, someone who said his name was Paul Jones and was told by each one that I spoke to that they were issuing a credit right away. That was almost 4 months ago. So, finally after several e-mails and phone calls and after reading all the other complaints I now realize that I too have been taken. When I called my credit card company they said it was too late to do anything. Beware. This company goes under several names: Advanced Marketing, One Click Furniture and Advanced Marketing.