Howard Lee Schiff / fraud

1 CT, United States Review updated:

In 2006 i was taken to court for a debt. 1600 owed for a cell phone bill. It went to collection with palasades in nj. I paid this bill off due to i couldn't get approved for a mortgage. It is now 2013 and this attorney put a lien on my house for non payment.i called the schiff group ti inquirer.they have no account number no previous payments nothing and say just send us the 3063 and we will take care of it!! Etc!! Really.. noisy am i doing that. Now i don't know what to do the court says pay it. No way when i paid it once already!! What do i do?

Su
Oct 11, 2013

Comments

• Tr
      30th of Dec, 2010
    Howard Lee Schiff - Business practices
    Connecticut

I too am having issues with Howard lee schiff and would like to get a class action against them. The issues seem to be they break the laws that are in place to protect our rights. Please email me I would love to get this moving soon.

• Ka
      13th of Jun, 2018

@trixieB Me to. Karen12584@gmail.com. if you get anything together they are awful

• Fi
      17th of Jan, 2012

if there is a class action against howard lee schiff count me in. they are underhanded, sneaky, and rude.

• Tr
      21st of Jan, 2012

We need to find a lawyer.

• Al
      25th of Oct, 2013

Go to www.naca.net. This is the site for the National Association of Consumer Advocates. YOu can find an attorney from your area on the site. Find one and contact them. (Most have a free consultation). They can help you sort this out.