Howard Johnsons / Bad service

1 Mexico Review updated:

The room was dirty and had a horrible odor. The bathroom at the airport was cleaner than the bathroom in our room. The shower was rusted and there were bugs in the room. We tried to contact the person who we paid to take care of us, but he did not respond. We were followed to our room by a man who was either drunk or on drugs begging for Pesos. We never stayed the night. We checked out and went to another hotel in the area.

We had paid for the meal plan, and so far I have tried to contact Perfect Travel Promotions that booked the trip for us, and they have not answered. I have contacted Howard Johnsons office of the President, and they have not answered. I have contacted help Me Howard, and they have not answered.

My only hope is that people will read this and never stay there. We met some girls at the airport on the way home that did tuff it out. They were covered in bed bug bites.

Va

Comments

• Gh
      24th of May, 2009

To whom this may concern:

Dear Sir/Madam

I have been a loyal paying tenant of Howard Johnsons for almost a year now and for the most part service has been alright as long as I was not having any problems.However in past few months I have encountered problems with things such as my microwave, and cable going out.When I complained to the managers I was asured that these problems would be taken care of, sadly I must report that the microwave that was sent to my room was old, rusty, dangerous, and sparked electricity if turned on. So, I was forced to go to a near by walmart and purchase a new one, as for my cable, I reported it out at 7:00am may21st it is now 3:59 may 24 and still no cable service. I personally spoke to both managers of this particullar Howard Johnsons located in Ruston Louisiana a Miss Angela Thompson and Mario Manning, both asured me that they would personally handle my situation but when I aproached them as to the my dissatisfaction as to how this was being handled, I was made to feel like if I don't like it leave. Howard Johnsons has been my wife and my home since august of 2008 and I would appriciate if someone would please take care of this for me. My name is Ronnie Pujoe, I am currently living at Howard Johnsons in Ruston Louisiana, Room 264, my phone number is 318- 607-5135 When a customer can't go to management and get results, then it seems to me that it is time to change managers. Thank you for your time...
    Sincerely, Ronnie Pujoe