How Life Works / I was getting billed every time I was re entering my address

They have a company advertised named FRS Systems for an energy drink. I put in all my credit card info & it told me my address was incorrect. I re entered several times & still gave me an error. So I tried there [protected] begin_of_the_skype_highlighting [protected] end_of_the_skype_highlighting to see the problem & it rang 3 times & went busy. I did this 12 times & the same thing. I call my credit card & there were multiple charges on my card. Even thought it said on there website that there was an error I was getting billed every time I was re entering my address think I entered wrong. I cancelled my card right of way to stop any other problems that could accure. this all started at the site on Yahoos web page HOW IT WORKS & they have no contact number to register a complaint either.

My

Comments

25th of Sep, 2012

Howlifeworks is a phishing company that collects your personal information and sells it to third parties. Note Howlifeworks takes no responsibility for the third parties it sells the information to. Howlifeworks is a scam pure and simple. It is a likely to sell you information to identity thieves as anyone else who will pay. NEVER GIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THE WEB!!! You never know to who and how many times it will be sold. Doesn't matter what website!

• Gc
      20th of May, 2013

The title of the article is How Life Works, but when you get to the body of the complaint it says, ...this all started at the site on Yahoos web page HOW IT WORKS." She complains about not having a contact number, etc. So if her complaint is about something that started on a How It Works (no definitive URL to distinguish it specifically) then why are they ragging on the website How Life Works. If she's so confused about which site she was on, then we shouldn't be trashing any site mentioned. Hopefully we're smart enough to work it out for ourselves without damaging people's reputations over someone else's mistake.