how are we doing? cash sweepstakes / false sweepstakes

1 590 Cross Keys Rd.Sicklerville, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: (856) 629-6507

I love Walgreens!!! I usually attend the Walgreens store in Williamstown, N.J. This time I patronized at the Walgreens store in Sicklerville. For the first time ever, I decided to play the monthly cash sweepstakes "HOW ARE WE DOING?" There was no way to register in to do the survey. I am a little diappointed, but I still love Walgreens... it's open 24hrs. and the employees are very friendly and it has everything you need!!! Love It!!! Only complaint I have, is to just fix the website if you are planing on having sweepstakes... :)))

Comments

• Je
      25th of Jun, 2010

On 6/25/10 I went Walgreen today,
    I was given A recept to, if I like to go to www.walgreensfeedback.com to inter $ 3000 contest.
    I decided that I would call to enter, but ! when I called the voice recording said walgreen had enough surveys for the period on phone and to enter to go to web site, but there no place to enter contest.
    Mmm !!! ?????????? : ( HID

• El
      27th of Jul, 2010

I cut out a coupon out of Sunday'sParade magazine for 50cent off any walgreens brand over-the-counter medication, when I gave to casher back n pharmacy along with the all day pain relief tabs it would not go thru, the nice lady said it was because I had to get whats on the picture, which is a liquid pain relief, but the coupon does not say that, it says on any over-the counter pain relief .In the future would you please state what it can or cannot be used for, I feel this was very misleading. This happened to day 6/27/2010

• Ka