Hoverkickslight up sneakers

On November 21, 2016 I purchased a pair of $79 Hoverkicks as a Christmas gift for my 10 year old daughter. On Christmas Day, December 25th, I contacted Hoverkicks to inquiry about an exchange for a larger size. I informed the company of my situation, that the sneakers were never worn, and then received a response saying that my return request was denied because it was not within the 15 day return policy. Several other emails were sent to the company, again explaining the situation, but only received generic responses back reminding me of the return policy. I tried calling the company's listed number [protected]) several times over the last two months (to the day), but could never reach a live person. Aside from the fact that this is terrible customer service, my daughter is out of a Christmas gift that was #1 on her list. I am fully on board with paying a restocking fee, but I would like to be able to exchange for the proper size. And the fact that I cannot correspond or speak with a live customer service representative is inexcusable.

Ja