HoverboardCloseouts / Buy elsewhere

US Review updated:

I'm not sure but I think this company HoverboardCloseouts is a scam. My story is simple - I made an order and have no idea where it is.
When I made my order their rep said that it will take 7-14 days to deliver my board, but it is now over three weeks and still no sign of my order. I'm quite worried because I can't reach customer service and I have no tracking number to track my order. I saw a couple of reviews about them and everything got even worse! Many people have the same issue. Avoid this site and better buy elsewhere!

Fa
Dec 06, 2016

Comments

• De
      Dec 06, 2016

I also ordered one from them as a Christmas present. Haven't received any order update on tracking number and have emailed twice I'm hopeful that they really didn't scam me.

• Ra
      Jan 04, 2017

Sorry, I believe you are out of luck. I cannot get a response. I have tried calling and emailing. I never receive anything back. We need to get people together and obtain legal representation to get any results.

• Na
      Oct 21, 2018
    HoverboardCloseouts - My Hoverboard stop working
    Willingboro
    New Jersey

I order one for Christmas never received any reply back since December 27, 2016 it only worked one time no one from the company has yet to contact me I just want my money back..

• Ri
      Nov 12, 2018
    HoverboardCloseouts - hoverboard
    New Brunswick NJ
    hoverboardcloseouts.com

Received the hover board on December 9. My kids opened the box on Christmas Day and it only worked for two hours. Then after recharging it wouldn't work at all. Returned it on December 27 and haven't heard a word back since. called them multiple times, e-mailed them multiple times, no response. Nothing but a scam and fraud.

• Ti
      Nov 12, 2018
    HoverboardCloseouts - Hoverboard
    Hoverboardcloseouts.com

Just like the others on this site, I had the same experience with trying to send one back as defective and they just keep stringing me along. No customer service and if you buy one and it doesn't work then you are out of luck and will never receive a return label. So sad people like this are in business.

• Os
      Nov 13, 2018
    HoverboardCloseouts - Red hoverboard
    New Brunswick
    New Jersey
    Hoverboardcloseouts.com

I ordered on November 28th and still haven't received my order. I didn't expect to have to wait weeks for my order to show. My Baby girls' birthday was November 29th and that's what I ordered it for, not Christmas. I'm very disappointed with this company.

Nov 14, 2018
    HoverboardCloseouts - Hoverboard
    New jersey
    Hiverboardcloseouts.com

Ordered 2 hoverboards for Christmas (blue and red)...its all my girls wanted. Will not respond via email or answer phones. Thats everything I had now struggling to find money to get my kids something...