Hoverboard360 / Customer service

United States Review updated:

ORDERED a hoverboard 360 on 11-30-15 for a Christmas present for our sons. $368.99 was applied to my credit card on 12-1-15. The hoverboard was in stock and order would be processed in 1-2 business days and 2 day shipping. On 12-10-15 received an email that shipping was backed up and there would be a 5-7 day delay but promised it would be here by Christmas. It is now 12-26-15 and still no hoverboard!!! This was the boys main Christmas present!!! I have tried calling the company [protected] but the office is closed. I tried calling the number that was associated with the charge on my credit card [protected], Aaron Brock, he does not answer but says to leave a message and he will get back with you but you can't leave a message because mailbox is full.. I still want the hoverboard but I want it now..

Re
Dec 26, 2015

Comments

• Re
      Dec 31, 2015

I also wrote and called them:

Please give me an update on my order I wrote you on 12/28 and also called 3 times on 12/30 only to be told that the mailbox was full and for me to call back later and that was 12 minutes each call I made. So please give me an update ASAP, please.

$398.99 was charged to my card and I have a little boy waiting patiently for his hoverboard too. I just filed a complaint through Paypal. And I want the hoverboard still, that is the one thing my son wanted so bad.

• Do
      Jan 02, 2016

i also order from overboard december 11 and its jan 2 and i can't get thru to customer service. they should atleast be able to tell me when its coming i have 12 grandchildren and 1 child did not get her gift i hope you feel rotten, and i am so mad at least let me know when you are shipping my order. horrible customer service never knew a company could be so ignorant and rotten. they should be reported to better business bureau maybe if we all did that they would be put out of business at least have the decency to email back the customer