Hoverboard CloseoutsDefective hoverboard and unprofessionalism

I purchased this item less than 30 days ago as a christmas gift. The item was opens for the first time on today, christmas. Straight from the box, the item was then fully charged. The item has not been able to work (Calibrate) at all. There is a continuous blinking of the red circle. Upon internet research the item has a defective sensor and will not operate. I am requesting a full refund for the defective product immediately. I am completely dissatisfied.
I have been waiting for almost over a month to receive the proper documentation in order to return the defective product purchased from company. I have been given the run around since nice day one. I was told the policy is 3-5 business days to receive a shipping label to return products for refund and/or replacement. This is not the case. You have told me that there is a new employee that is handling the shipping labels, you have told me that my issue will be escalated and attended to within 2 business days due to no one being available. I have even been told that there is only one person working the department and is backed up due to the christmas holiday.
This is highly unacceptable and unprofessional. I will be sure to notify the media, via newspaper, social media and leave this detailed review on how not to buy from hoverboard closeouts. I am merely asking to return the product and receive the refund that is due to me for you serving me as a customer a defective/broken hoverboard that my child is completely saddened about.

Ni
Jan 17, 2017

Comments

• Df
      Jan 24, 2017

I have the same issue!! Can not get them on the phone and have no idea of who to fix it!