Houzz / houzz pro
These bloodsuckin people reached out to my company last year, promising the world to us. Telling us basically without them wed fail they promised us crazy numbers and customers.
Made us sign a 250 dollar a month contract..one whole year not a sjngle person has even asked us 1 question. Yet alone get us jobs, noone has even asked one question. They promised you a team of workers who will keep working on your behalf.. all lies, they need a class action lawsuit.
This company is the worst ive ever came across. The cancelation fee is so high that its almost the same to just keep it.
Only companies that do that are those who know they provide little to no value. I hope nothing but the worst for them.
More Houzz Complaints & Reviews
- Houzz - potential client as scams 
- Houzz - auto-renewing contracts
- Houzz.com - unable to reach the seller and return broken item 
- Houzz - bad service 
- Houzz.com - truly one of the worst stores
- Houzz - beware of the scam targeting designers
- Houzz - defective bubbled paint rusted in less than 1 year
- Houzz - wilderness outdoor furniture and flooring fort myers, florida
- Houzz - advertising
- Houzz - landscaping