Houzz / houzz pro

1 Watertown, MA, United States Review updated:

These bloodsuckin people reached out to my company last year, promising the world to us. Telling us basically without them wed fail they promised us crazy numbers and customers.

Made us sign a 250 dollar a month contract..one whole year not a sjngle person has even asked us 1 question. Yet alone get us jobs, noone has even asked one question. They promised you a team of workers who will keep working on your behalf.. all lies, they need a class action lawsuit.

This company is the worst ive ever came across. The cancelation fee is so high that its almost the same to just keep it.

Only companies that do that are those who know they provide little to no value. I hope nothing but the worst for them.

Ro
Oct 13, 2018

Comments

• Hi
      14th of Mar, 2019

I agree completely! We signed on for a year. After a few months we knew they were not going to deliver on their promises. We did our best with it and went for the rest of the year. When I tried to cancel it the rep who had not even contacted me in 8 months. told me it had renewed automatically for another year and it would be a 4 month cancellation fee.
    Houzz is truly a scam. No leads, no customer service, all lies.