Houzz / canvas picture falsely reduced
I have been looking at a canvas picture called ‘mile end woods' for the last few weeks. I was considering buying it because I thought it was so lovely but I wanted to wait in case it went in the sale. I could not believe it today when I saw it advertised for double the price it has been advertised for the last few weeks with the false misleading and deceptive guideline that it is now half price !! When it is in fact higher now than the price advertised for in the last few weeks!! Please explain why you are misleading people in this way? I am aghast and very disappointed.
I await your comments.
More Houzz Complaints & Reviews
- Houzz - potential client as scams 
- Houzz - auto-renewing contracts
- Houzz.com - unable to reach the seller and return broken item 
- Houzz - bad service 
- Houzz - check cashing scheme targeting interior designers 
- Houzz - rita silver rep: terrible demeanor.
- Houzz - beware of the scam targeting designers
- Houzz - defective product
- www.houzz.com - they didn't send tracking number or delivery info
- Houzz.com - my order is not available!