Houzz — bar stools
Buyer Be Aware. Buy from (most likely through) HOUZZ at your own risk.
Ordered 3 Barstool, one was defective and have spent the last several days trying to explain via annonymous emails, the simple issue of improperly assembled hydraulic shaft. As an engineer I recognize a bad assembly when I see it. Based on my experience so far with HOUZZ, they may be trying to wear me out and give-up on getting the chair fixed or refund. I've never experienced this kind of idiotic run-around with my other online purchase.
Even allowing for some errors and issues involved in online transactions, this is clearly over the top, and I hope to find-out why.
More Houzz Complaints & Reviews
- Houzz - potential client as scams 
- Houzz - auto-renewing contracts
- Houzz.com - unable to reach the seller and return broken item 
- Houzz - bad service 
- Houzz - check cashing scheme targeting interior designers 
- Houzz - rita silver rep: terrible demeanor.
- Houzz - beware of the scam targeting designers
- Houzz - defective product
- www.houzz.com - they didn't send tracking number or delivery info
- Houzz.com - my order is not available!