Houzz — bad service
I have ordered an item from www.houzz.com and it arrived even faster than I expected. When I opened the package I found out that my item had a small defect. It was nothing special so I decided to forget about it.
About a week later I decided to order something else and when I went to their website I saw that the item (which came damaged) was on sale!
I decided to give it a try and contacted customer service. I explained the situation and asked them to refund the price difference. The rep I spoke to became very rude and impolite and refused to give my money back.
Lesson learned! I will not buy anything from Houzz again.
More Houzz Complaints & Reviews
- Houzz - potential client as scams 
- Houzz - auto-renewing contracts
- Houzz.com - unable to reach the seller and return broken item 
- Houzz - check cashing scheme targeting interior designers 
- Houzz.com - truly one of the worst stores
- Houzz - rita silver rep: terrible demeanor.
- Houzz - beware of the scam targeting designers
- Houzz - defective product
- www.houzz.com - they didn't send tracking number or delivery info
- Houzz.com - my order is not available!