Houzzbad service

B Jul 12, 2016 Review updated:

I have ordered an item from www.houzz.com and it arrived even faster than I expected. When I opened the package I found out that my item had a small defect. It was nothing special so I decided to forget about it.
About a week later I decided to order something else and when I went to their website I saw that the item (which came damaged) was on sale!
I decided to give it a try and contacted customer service. I explained the situation and asked them to refund the price difference. The rep I spoke to became very rude and impolite and refused to give my money back.
Lesson learned! I will not buy anything from Houzz again.

Feb 22, 2017

I ordered a Tiger Blanket from them and was charged to my credit card. Call them and was told to return it which I did.. They told me they after received it they would send a rebate.
    This was over a month ago and have received no word or rebate from them. Next step is to report to BBB.

Feb 22, 2017

02/22/2017 I ordered a Tiger Blanket from them and it was charged to my credit card. I called them and was told to return it which I did.They told me after they received it they would send a rebate.
    This was over a month ago and I have received no word from them or rebate.
    Next action wlll be to contact BBB.

Feb 22, 2017

I have just sent in two complaints today but they were not sent.